link to Home Page

Re: Honest Question...Poleshift and the Pyramids...Pole/Axis Shift in Cayce Quotes

David Paterson wrote:
> I'm not sure how Mercury's magnetic field was measured,
> but I suspect it was by Mariner 10.  ... I had a quick search
> on the web but couldn't find anything about the directions
> of magnetic fields of the planets.

I found some reference in a book that Mariner 10 passed by Mercury
several times in 1974 and 1975.  Also, the surface indicates volcanic
activity in the past, indicating a liquid core at one time.  The
statement was made that Mercury's magnetic field is only 1% or so the
strength of Earth's.  Nevertheless, they line up and point in the SAME
direction.

In Article <9t4httchv7pp6j0l650phtlv9qs6mnaufe@4ax.com> David Paterson wrote:
> There's also no evidence for the sort of sudden physical
> crustal movements you describe, although there's plenty
> for magnetic pole wanderings and reversals.

Oh, heavens!  Check out prior sci.astro postings

<3BC1C59A.B564E138@zetatalk.com>
Re: Pole Shifts vs Ice Ages (Revisited)
(http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90237.htm)

<3B87C329.793C52E@zetatalk.com>