link to Home Page

Re: Planet X - March 06 Image

In Article: <1eO9a.44145$zb.12424830@twister.socal.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
> Steve Havas writes:
>> A single 1200 second 1 x binning image was taken last night, March 06.
>
> How can you distinguish between non-moving nebulosity and a
> moving object with just a single image, Havas?

And while you're at it, Dave, please explain what those NEW OBJECTS are
at the Mar 7th coordinates, captured by that image.  Objects B and C,
which are larger than object A, an existing star on the USNO chart
offered for comparison to the image taken on Mar 6th.
    (http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/shavas38.htm)
    (http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/shavas39.htm)

In Article: <2319ddc6.0303061920.45e3fc7@posting.google.com> Yo wrote:
> Wally Anglesea wrote in message <dvgf6voogje6ufd5igqbvfcfqfob7jv325@4ax.com>
>> their (zetatalk) coordinates are Taurus aren't they?
>
> Wally, I sent you the following email:
> Is there any chance of you taking a digital image?  I'm curious
> what the blurry objects are.

Precisely.  Don't be caught with your debunking pants down, though I
think its too late for you in that regard, dear Yo.  Credibility to
date:
        0% Yo
      100% Zetas