link to Home Page

Re: Dell on IRC on Magnitude

Howmo;

My comments here are to indicate your use of different names on
different occasions. This practice indicates deceit and subterfuge.
And from that, I question your credibility. Your inane comments and
questions in private or public chats are suspect as you refuse to
identify yourself.
  You are posting as I'don't on this newsgroup.
  You are posting as Howmo at Chats.
  I suspect you are Yaada at TT-Watch
  (I note no denials in your response below)

You are a nuisance.

Your running back to Sci.Astro with the latest gossip from Zetatalk
indicates you are a lap dog for whatever Shepherd is current.
Your timely distractions when Sarah McSilk shows up at Zeta chat
indicate a common strategy.

I find no point in responding to what you have written below. From
previous encounters, I've found you neither read or comprehend.

If I have a choice of believing you or the images we have been
collecting?
The choice is easy.

J.William Dell