link to Home Page

Re: Zeta Questioning 12/27 Update

To: Oh Brother;

This attempt below to baffle with bullshit not withstanding.
Your contribution to the analysis and discussion of the images is nil.

Your questions have been answered by me.You may not like my answers?
Tough.
What you fail to grasp is the validity of the images.

Your continued attempt to suggest that no one else knows how to
process images is overshadowed by your inability to process the images
yourself and present any findings. When you do so, you might have some
credibility.

This chorus of Nattering Nabobs you consort with has contributed
nothing save parroted statements on "camera noise".You sound like a
bunch of bleating sheep. BTW where did your shepherd go?

Isn't it amazing how this "noise" can find itself at the Zeta
coordinates or projected flight path over 8 sets of images?
Isn't it amazing how this "noise" can increase in brightness over
those 8 sets of images?
Isn't it amazing how the latest sets have more "noise" recognized on
the images trailing behind.

Thats some amazing "noise" ;o)

Oh, almost forgot ;o)

New set of images from Dec 27 2002 by Steve and Naji @
http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm

J.William Dell

 O'Brother wrote in message <XA3P9.28000$%3.6843778@twister.neo.rr.com>
> [...]
>     you wonder why the Zeta's are picking so many different positions
>     if they are all-knowing?  shouldn't there be one and only one position?
>     What's the deal with 'letting the team' pick the star first?  Don't they
>     know?  Especially since the Zeta's are looking at the FITS and
>     pointing them out?  Could it be Nancy doesn't have the foggiest and
>     wants someone else to point it out so she has deniability?
>
> (3) How is it that if the government has it covered up so well, that the
>     ZetaFaithful cannot even identify?  Dell says it's here, Havas says it's
>     there.  Nancy draws circles and they pick out what they think is
>     what she means.  As I said above, somehow the evil government already
>     knows about PlanetX and it's location but is surpressing all of the world's
>     astronomers not to look at it?  Seriously, since you pay taxes, aren't
>     you a little incensed that every astronomer including amateurs are on
>     the payroll?  How many gazillion zeta grickles do
>     you suppose it costs to keep this hushed up?
>
> (4)  What is the trajectory of this HUGE and AWSOME image?  The Zeta's have
>     had no problem identifying all sorts of interesting and invisible aspects of
>     the BLOOD RED SLAYER PLANET except its trajectory.  Using your natural 'zeta
>     induced' wisdom, can you shed some light on this?  JWD draws straight lines,
>     invents obstructing objects, moon swirls and god only knows what else to
>     try to show *something* is out there, but they've yet to produce a
>     believeable trajectory.
>
> (5) How can PlanetX get brighter and dimmer be HUGE and obstructed at the
>     same time? Now remember Dell, 20th magnitude is invisible to the naked eye,
>     1st magnitude is real bright.  And by the way - it's not "film" for the
>     umpteenth time.
>
> (6) How can moons and dust "swirl" behind it with no atmosphere to cause
>     this phenomenon?  If there is a tail and there is ejecta from the object,
>     what is causing this phenomenon so far off since it can't be ice crystals
>     boiling away because its a 'brown dwarf'?
>
>     Do you really see the moons in those diagrams? Perhaps one of the Nandroids
>     should provide a detailed scientific dissertation on this so as to convince
>     us that we are all close minded unlike their enlightened example.
>
> (7) If the image is filtered with a RED filter, how can 'white' light make
>     it through?  The Nandroids tried to answer this before with 'human sense'
>     but they are blocked by their lack of knowledge.  One of the faithful event
>     thinks the Red and White 'personas' are some sort of notational tag, like
>     the color codes on electronic components.  sheesh!
>
> (8) You say there has been no scientific inquiry into your planet, aren't
>     the above questions ALL VERY RELEVANT towards proving your planet exists?
>     Do the Nandroids expect the world to scan the heavens, pick any candidate
>     object - anywhere, label it planet x and then ask you if its the one you're
      talking about?  'Cause we just ain't seeing it.