link to Home Page

Re: Analysis of Planet X Images Dec 13 & 14 2002 J.William Dell

Himitsu wrote in message <mluN9.25240$ZS4.464076@news1.rdc1.ky.home.ne.jp>
> J.William Dell wrote:
>
> > Greetings;
> >
> > Below is provided an address to my Findings on the images taken Dec
> > 13-14 2002.
> >

> > The images were taken over 3 hours on Dec 13 2002 (4X20min +
> > 15X4min)with another 1 hour (15X4min) on Dec 14 2002.
> >
> > I will monitor this thread and respond to questions pertaining to the
> > images and the analysis.
> >
> > I request any who have questions to read the background link, get the
> > programs and the Fits files and do their due diligence, before asking
> > ;o)
> >
> > Regards
> > J.William Dell
>
> New set of crayons Dell?

lol Once again the best the nasty little crowd can do in response to excellent
    work by J Dell is a pitiful, infantile comment. When you have no science
    with which to come back, hurl insults and stamp your feet. Eating crayons
    is more their intellectual level.
Wag_the_Dog