link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Dec 27 Images

Joe Bob Hankey wrote in message <aujo64$1tq@dispatch.concentric.net>
> Yikes, I guess humans are wrong in their limited understanding of how
> gravity works, based upon your explanation of why the moons "swirl."  If the
> Zetans weren't involved in giving this informative explanation, I would
> think you pulled this from some un-illuminated part of your anatomy.  I
> guess all of the questions about how moons could swirl around the planet,
> heeding no physical laws of gravity as-we-know-them, had to be explained.
> I'll let the quote, below, speak for itself.  BTW, anyone wanting to cheer
> themselves up may find this wonderful explanation of personas, swirling
> moons, and gravity at: http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s123.htm.
>
> "Their primary allegiance [speaking of the swirling moons] is to Planet X,
> due to the flow of gravity particles which force it toward Planet X, which
> they are thus bound to. They are thus trying to catch up to Planet X, even
> when Planet X leaves them behind."
>
> So there are "gravity particles" involved...Hmmm...If we could just harness
> and/or produce our own "gravity particles," we could really get around a
> number of issues, ranging from everyday transportation to interstellar space
> travel.  In my ignorance, I always thought that gravity was somehow tied to
> an object's mass, affecting the fabric of space/time based upon the mass of
> an object, but apparently gravity itself has mass, being particulate matter
> and all.  Damn that Einstein and all the other scientists who've come up
> with such flawed theories.
>
> That would also explain how they generate gravity in Star Trek.  Wow.
>
> Thank you Zetans!!!
>
> JBH
>

> Michael L Cunningham wrote in message <3E0D48CC.6010609@earthlink.net>
> > Steve Havas wrote:
> >> New images are available, 3 x 1200 sec 1 x binning taken last
> >> night. The coordinates for Dec 29 are
> >> Ra 4 22 3 Dec 12 7 12.
> >>
> >> For a general area to look at, a new smudge shows up just below
> >> and to the right of those coordinates. A new cluster of spots also
> >> show up to the left and a tad higher than those coordinates. These
> >> spots show up well on al three images and are not on the NEAT or
> >> DSS images.
> >>
> >> http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm
> >>
> >> Nothing has been circled on those images as of yet but a quick
> >> comparison to a DSS image should easily show that the new spots
> >> I have mentioned are not present.
> >
> > If this is the best you're capable of to present as an analysis, why
> > don't you just keep it on tt-watch were you'll be hailed as a hero
> > rather than some spamming jerk as here on sci.astro.
> >
> > --
> > Michael L. Cunningham
> > AED Assault Team - www.aedcentral.com
> > Infinite Creationz - Southern California
> > Just one of the Dawgs... www.dawgslife.com
> > 2001 Grand Am GT http://www.n-body.net/registry/bogeystar/
> > http://members.cardomain.com/redgtsamurai
> > e-mail bogeystar@earthlink.net
> [...]

Actually I'm reading a brief history of time by Steven Hawking, and
there are "gravity particles" which are known as gravitons, however
they aren't completely physical its just a model, just like the
diagrams of atoms being little planetary systems is just a model and
its not actually like that.  All your doing is ridiculing the zetas
for using un-orthodox terminology and models, and thats not a valid
argument, just a persuading ridicule of what they're saying.  If this
all goes down next year, I hope you feel good about being a truth
terrorist.
CNote