link to Home Page

Re: Planet X : NEW Coordinates to Feb 9, 2003

Nancy wrote in message <3E039E41.DCC55734@zetatalk.com>
>     RA 4.37531 Dec 12.12103 Dec 18, 2002
>        ZetaTalkT, Oct 26, 2002
>
>     RA 4.36743 Dec 12.12001 Dec 29, 2002
>     RA 4.36239 Dec 12.11946 Jan 13, 2003
>     RA 4.36007 Dec 12.11875 Jan 21, 2003
>     RA 4.35948 Dec 12.11813 Feb 02, 2003
>     RA 4.35941 Dec 12.11749 Feb 09, 2003
>     ZetaTalkT, Dec 14, 2002
>
>     RA 4.29741 Dec 9.96621 on March 3, 2003
>          ZetaTalkT, 1997
>
> The latest images taken on the night of Dec 13-14 are now available for
> download from the ZetaTalk alpha site.
>     http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm
> along with early analysis.
>
> The White Persona is SPOT ON between the Dec 5th and Dec 18th
> coordinates, where one would expect it to be.
>
> Those coordinates were, as is a matter of record, available to the
> sci.astro Usenets on Oct 16, 2002 and are tracking EXACTLY as the Zetas
> predicted.  The predicted size, the predicted location, the predicted
> behavior.  My my.
>
> The Red Persona is obvious, as are the swirls of moons evident in the
> Dec 4th images.
>
> As the images were taken over several hours, one distince Moon swirl can
> be seen MOVING during the imaging session.
>
> And of course, these personas and moons are NOT on the DSS or NEAT
> charts used as comparisons.

Despite the loud cries from the debunkers that the "blobs" showing up on
the images are noise or pixel defects, that it is impossible for personas
to exist, that we can not account for everything new on the images etc.,
the facts remain that the images show a multitude of new objects near or at
the predicted coordinates which the debunkers can not account for and only
denounce.

The Zeta's say Planet X has numerous dozens of rapidly swirling moons and
a large dust cloud. I am only pointing this out because I think future
images will continue to become increasingly complicated as more becomes
visible and that at some points it will be difficult to tell exactly
what is what.

If these images are indeed capturing Planet X, which I believe is so, it
is by no means a static event - it is a rapidly changing dynamic phenomena.
I expect that at some point most of the image will begin to look like a
mass blob of objects. And how else should the case be? If Planet X is rapidly
approaching towing such a large entourage how else is it going to look on an
image? It's going to look like an ever increasing mess!

Steve Havas