Re: Planet X: Dec 13 and 14 Images

Mac wrote in message <lounvu4d4dcfn40e2jbl4uc582u78euv0r@4ax.com>
> Steve Havas wrote:
> > New images are soon to come out which I think will absolutely show beyond any
> > reasonable doubt that there is something(s) new and huge moving in at the
> > Dec 18 coordinates give by Nancy.
>   *********                 ********
> Have you yet reported any of your "findings" to the appropriate
> Astronomical Institute for verification?
>
> For some reason, although you have been asked this several times,
> you refrain from answering.
>
> The normal procedure, when one believes something has been found,
> is to report the sighting and also the co-ordinates.   Others then verify.
> For some reason you claim several "sightings", and have put forth
> several "pictures", and claim several "co-ordinates".
>
> But, you simply post such to UseNet.
> Not to the Astronomical Institute for verification.
> By the way, on this planet, in this time-zone, it is 14th
> December  HOWEVER  Zeta-Nancy has the co-ordinates for 18th
> December - but can not, will not, telephone, fax,
> or e-Mail such to the appropriate Astronomical Institute ????
> ---Mac

I am perfectly free to report or not report to whomever I choose. At this time,
I do not see the benefit of reporting to the IAU - maybe that will change but my
guess is that by the time I might hear back from those guys this object would
probably be visible in the sky by the unaided eye.

These images are in the public domain, the coordinates known, and all
professional/ amateur astronomers and anyone else who is watching this are
free to verify to their hearts content. Which in this case I do not think is that
difficult because the new objects can be so easily seen. Why do you so badly
need an Astronomical Institute to tell you what's what? There is enough brain
power here to figure this out.
Steve