link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: FITS files (FYI Tholen)

In Article <HHgG9.139671$ka.3175564@news1.calgary.shaw.ca> Steve Havas wrote:

> We may yet see some bias and flats. I just gained access to a set and
> calibrated a sum image with them for the Nov 16 images. Numerous
> small pixel spots were elimated on the image but the areas marked as
> red and white personas still showed up the same.

Steve supplied the Bias and Flat FITS files, and they are available

In Article <8LqG9.142186$ka.3199796@news1.calgary.shaw.ca> Open Minded wrote:

> >> OK ... I found it ... just a typo on Lieder's part.
> >>
> >> If you want to do your own processing of the Nov. 15 (sic) images
> >> taken on Nov. 16

The Dark has been renamed to match the link, and is now available

All downloads for Nov 15-16 are available as links from page:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/n1area.htm

All other imaging and sighting information available from the main TEAM
page:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm