link to Home Page

Re: Zetatalk -The Noble Lie

John Jones wrote:

> ABC wrote in message <utj0ka60lsp340@corp.supernews.com>
>> Michael Cunningham wrote:

>> > No need to snip that! Damn! I missed another fine session! I bet that
>> > set the Zetatalk and tt-watch crowd back on their heels! I'd be pissed
>> > too if she can't stick to one story (no matter how much of a lie it is!).
>> >
>> > So much for 100% Zeta accuracy... or was that a little white lie too?
>> >

>> Very interesting stuff. It's hard to know for sure whether this stuff is
>> really true or is some type of I don't know what.
>
> No.  There's nothing hard about it.  Nancy has admitted that
> parts of Zetatalk are deliberate lies. She admitted that the
> zetas lied to her, and they lied to the rest of her accolytes.
>
> QED:  Nancy and her imaginary zeta friends are liars and have no
> credibility.
>
> Next questions?

John, you've got it all wrong. You see, the establishment, NASA, wealthy
people in power, they are to be feared, my man. You can't just make them
unhappy. You have to placate them. While at the same time acheiving the
goals you need. Nancy has done this.

>> If it is true, then what
>> does that mean? We can't just reject the entire zetatalk I guess just
>> because they are opening up a little. But then again we would like to know
>> exactly what they aren't being truthful about, right Michael?
>
> It means we can't believe a goddamn thing you or your imaginary
> zeta friends tell us, ABC/Nancy.  That much should be clear to
> everyone by now.

John, how much did the hale bopp issue mean to the average man anyway? Not
much. it didn't affect their quality of life, right? Therefore, I submit to
you that no harm was done to most people and more good was accomplished
through placating the establishment.

Now it's your turn to reply :-)