link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Opinion; IT IS REAL!!!!!!

In Article <6aee72f3.0211071210.55ec1dde@posting.google.com> Event Horizon wrote:
> Nancy over at Betabloc has said many times that we all
> WILL see it in our backyard scopes, (those with CCD
> should be mighty impressed, never mind those of us with
> far lesser powered scopes) next month, in December.

Qantify “scopes”.  We have stated “amateur scopes” and not specified
location (as in “backyard”) at all.  The images being taken by Steve
Havas, available from the TEAM page
    (http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm)
are taken with a 11.8” amateur scope, capability, my understanding, down
to Mag 14.7

The Zetas have said visiblity for the common man, without scopes, is 7
weeks before the passage.

    The comet will be visible to the eye for approximately 7.3
    weeks, certainly no less than 43 days, prior to the great
    gravitational and magnetic disruption we have described.
    All will be aware of it, though most will discount its presence.
    As we have mentioned, most of humanity will be either in
    denial or too harried to notice or care. The comet is already
    known and visible to your government, and others. They
    are discussing this among themselves now. What the
    governments of the world chose to say to their populace
    is not known - this is a matter of free will, and any guess
    made at this time could prove false. We have chosen to
    warn people. Those who wish to act can do so. Those
    who chose to ignore have made their choice for themselves
    and their loved ones. Those who cannot act, due to a lack
    of capacity, can make their peace.
        ZetaTalk™: Time Frame
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p06.htm)

Now, perhaps you’re getting that “backyard” from NancyTalk, as I
frequently refer to this 7 week period as folks being able to see it
“from their backyard”.  But that’s NancyTalk.  Might be that folks on
light polluted streets in LA can’t even find the Moon, much less Planet
X, at that time.

Whatever you do, folks, don’t confuse
    EventHorizonTalk
with
    NancyTalk,
and neither with
    ZetaTalk.
And that certainly goes for
    SarahSnarls,
or
    CunninghamCalculations
or
    TholenThrashing
or any other expounding their OWN version of what has been said by the
Zetas, whether deliberately (as in the case of the professional disinfo
agents) or because of human error or lack of understanding.