link to Home Page

Re: Debunkers in Total Meltdown

OH so Typical.

When you can't dazzle them with brilliance,
baffle them with bullshit.

Instead of debating the profundity of the discovery, the possibility
of first contact, and devising ways that the communities of the world
can work cooperatively to overcome the effects of the poleshift.

The Debunker team, at the bottom of the barrel for arguments,
trots out with personal attacks.

Perhaps we're all in a movie, and we're at that scene from the Wizard
of Oz, when Toto pulls back the covers, at which the Voice of Oz says

"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, The Mighty Oz has
spoken"

Regards
J.William Dell