link to Home Page

Planet X Question

The subject of Planet X if far from just being an astronomical one.
If there is/is not a dot at the exact coordinates given by zetatalk
ONLY proves/disproves zetatalk's accuracy.  The emphasis here is on
astronomy because it is an astronomy list, but evidence of Planet X's
existance must include more than imaging.  Past cataclysms, their
cause, and their pattern are very relevant... as well as data derived
from human records.  You have stumbled upon an important subject that
deserves more than a quick yes or no answer from arrogant anonamous
people who only show mental wit in coming up with insults.
Robert