link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Simple Question

Greetings, Augusto

The issue is the return of Planet X on its 3600 year orbit, expected
in May/June 2003.

The debunker group here does not have the ability to show the premise
is wrong. Only the return or non-return in May/June 2003 will decide
that issue.

At this point it can be said,
the only images taken of that area of the sky, done with digital
imaging that cannot be modified without being seen as being modified,
have been taken by a crew hired by Steve Havas. The Debunker group
here has made no effort to shoot or provide other images of their own.

Within those images (3 sets taken over 3 weeks) is evidence to
indicate a planetary object inbound towards the Sun at a high rate of
speed.

The Debunkers of Sci.Astro would have you believe it is either imaging
noise, cosmic rays, or processing errors. Nothing you should be
concerned with.

I would say that it would be prudent to consider the possibility and
plan accordingly.

Cooperative efforts on a community level can and will ensure great
success in surviving a poleshift. With enough communities cooperating,
rebuilding a civilized society afterwards is also achievable.

The following websites pertain to the Planet X images

    http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm

For an indepth look at the future possibilities see

    www.zetatalk.com

Kindest Regards
J.William Dell