link to Home Page

Re: IM Openminded COWARD FRAUD CHARLATAN

BULLSHIT,
IM Openminded has twisted and turned throughout my patient requests.
And where do you fit into the program? Posting within 10 minutes of mine.
Just lucky or on watch?
There has been 3 sets of pictures over 3 weeks and the story to tell
corresponds to what a group of aliens have said?
Did Nancy Lieder get her coordinates from NASA?  Hardly!
Trot out IM Openminded
Shephard of the Sci.Astro Sheep
So, There is an object at the coordinates, says IMO it's a noise
On the 2nd set of Images, says IMO its more noise
On the 3rd set of Images, IMO says its defective processing!
On the next set what is it going to be?

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

We got a Bogey!

IMO Response: Thats OK all you SHEEP, Go back to Sleep.

BELOW IS PROOF OF THE COWARDICE AND FRAUD OF I M OPENMINDED.

If we go back to his first reply,
Oct 12 2002 5:28 AM
> To expedite the process, please confirm the following.
> Is it agreed that the images taken by Steve Havas on the dates Sept.
> 21 2002 and Oct. 4 2002 are legitimate and unaltered?
Yes
> Is it agreed that the coordinates given by Nancy Lieder as of the
> dates Sept. 15 2002 and the date Oct. 3 2002 are reflected in the
> Steve Havas images?
In the sense that Havas imaged the place Lieder told him to image,
yes.
> Do you agree to the rules of engagement?
No.  I have answered your questions, now you answer mine.
LET IT BE SEEN

THE COWARD IM OPENMINDED has clearly declined my Rules of Engagement and
never returns to it in all posts listed below.

HE CANNOT DEBATE OR HIS FRAUD WILL BE PROVEN.

IM OPENMINDED, a CHARLATAN, WHOSE ONLY CREDENTIALS ARE COWARDICE, and FRAUD.

J.William Dell

Check it out

Oct 13 2002 11:24 AM

> Do you accept the Rules of Engagement?
>
> Are you refusing to debate?
>
> Debate will not commence until all terms are agreed.
>
> J.William Dell

I answered your questions and accepted your two stipulations.  You
have not answered my questions.  I await your answers with interest."

FINAL REQUEST

2002-10-14 07:07:19 PST

> I M Openminded
>
> Shepherd of the few remaining Sci.Astro sheep
>

> Unless you respond with acceptance of the rules of engagement.
>
> by 2002 10 14 23:59:00 UT
>
> I consider your last post as a refusal to debate,
>

> J.William Dell

- You set several questions as a prerequisite for further discussion
  and I answered them.
- You asked for two stipulations as a prerequisite and I accepted them
- I then asked questions of my own and you refuse to answer.

It is not I who have refused.

***********************************

David Paterson wrote in message <72pmqus4bqut67ccfv16sig28orcvtvjmj@4ax.com>
> J. William Dell <jakaby@midbc.com> wrote:
>
>> I M Openminded;
>>
>> Coward, Fraud, and Charlatan
>>

>> Let It be Known;
>>
>> By your refusal to agree to the rules of engagement it can now be seen;
>>
>> That you are a coward who hides behind anonymity, to shield yourself from
>> the recognition of your cowardice, amongst your peers in the Astronomic
>> community, the whole Scientific community, and the Public.
>>
>> You are a fraud who is unwilling to put your findings before scrutiny of the
>> Scientific Community because your findings are fraudulent.
>>
>> You are a charlatan pretending to be both a scientist and a leader of the
>> astronomic society.
>>
>> Your method and your person are contemptible before the eyes of man.
>>
>> J.William Dell
>
> Do you actually read usenet, or just post to it?  IMO has answered
> your messages, as have several other people pointing this out.
>

> And what's this "astronomic" society/community?  You're not from round
> these parts, are you?

You might say that, I am just trying to determine how long you guys are
going to be able to hold the lid on all this. viz a viz Planet X .

 (Or at least not an astronomer :)

Astronomic is an adjective
Definition -Astronomy in action