link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Red Light BENDING as Predicted

Gerry Aitken wrote:

> Gerry Aitken wrote:
>
>> Rudolph_X wrote:
>>
>>> It is becoming more and more obvious that the desperate Zetatalk
>>> detractors are living in Lala Land. They don't respond to the valid
>>> issues and points given, and have been reduced to making personal
>>> attacks on posters because they lack any sound arguments. It's now
>>> apparent that they don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to
>>> refuting the overwhelming proofs given. If they have any sound
>>> arguments, it would better serve their cause to spell them out here and
>>> now, and not to resort to name calling and personal attacks. But, where
>>> are these counter arguments? I don't see anything but insults and name
>>> calling coming from them... -RX
>>>
>> Rudolph, with your nose so bright, will you guide my slay tonight?
>>
>> Yours sneeringly
>>
>> GDA
>>

> Oops, 'sleigh' even

As you can plainly see, they have proven my point beyond any reasonable
doubt.

In fact, in addition to the childish ridicule, and virulent 'hate
speech' used against us, they even resort to 'veiled' threats, as in the
'slay/sleigh' remark made for all to plainly see. Their minds
dumbfounded and bereft of any logical arguments, flushed with ape-like
fight/flight hormones, they first resort to hate speech and ridicule,
and then, if possible and within their means, they would probably
escalate to real violence and perhaps bloodshed and murder.

This is the caliber of  the average Zetatalk detractors... You can
plainly see them for what they are: cheap brutish scoundrels perpetually
spouting vulgar hate speech and filthy lies...
-RX