link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: the PASSAGE Path

In Article <3D7E0388.BA0C2F1A@zetatalk.com> I wrote:
> In Article  <4Vdc9.3$ty6.32571@vicpull1.telstra.net> GD wrote:
>> In article <3D70D940.C2D08562@zetatalk.com>, ZetaTalk says...
>>>
>>> The Zetas have given specifics...
>>>     When one is looking toward Orion ... the Sun will be
>>>     to the right.
>>
>> Sorry, but this isnt very specific.    It'll depend on
>> whether the viewer is in the northern or southern
>> hemisphere.
>
> You're right, ..  This was written in response to Jack, at West
> Point on the East Coast, so needs to be corrected for a
> global audience.  Thanks for pointing this out, GD.
> http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm

I went back into the Entry Angle page to add a qualifier, and found NO
contradiction, just that in posting to sci.astro I OMITTED an important
part of the sentence.  I posted:

    When one is looking toward Orion ... the Sun will be
    to the right.
        ZetaTalk™: Entry Angle
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s31.htm)

But the Entry Angle page states, in FULL, there:

    When one is looking toward Orion, at this time, from
    above the Earth's orbital plane, the perspective human
    astronomers prefer, the Sun will be to the right. The
    Earth, Sun, and 12th Planet will thus Form a Triangle
    in the Earth's orbital plane with a 23 degree angle at
    the Earth, an 18 degree angle at the Sun, and a 139
    degree angle at the 12th Planet.
        ZetaTalk™: Entry Angle
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s31.htm)

So this is not talking about the view on someone ON THE EARTH SURFACE,
this is presuming a view given by the diagram, the Point of Passage
diagram, referenced on that page:

    The Zetas have given specifics on the exact Point of Passage.
        (http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm)

Thanks again, GD, for debugging these pages, which I plan to use and
point folks to as Viewing Specs this coming Fall.