link to Home Page

Re: What if Planet X Does Not Show Up?

ABC wrote:
> We'll have to see what Zetatalk's explanation is if nothing happens, if no
> planet shows up. I would at least want to see their explanation before I
> said it was all BS, but of course, I guess I'm a crazy fanatic of
> Zetatalk.

This has been addressed a few times in radio interviews with Nancy.

1, The time for the Planet X passing and the pole shift has never been
   changed, it has always been stated as May 2003.
2, There has never been offered any alternative explanations that would
   cover Nancy's ass if Planet X didn't show up at the given time.
3, Nancy has more than once stated that she has "bet her life" on ZetaTalk.
   In one interview, when she was asked
   "what if Planet X doesn't turn up next May", she answered:
   "Then I'll be burned at a stick. Come roast your marshmallows!"

I will not claim to understand the information about 3rd and 4th densities.
(Guess how many of the "debunkers" will now try to make a cheap point about
what I do understand or not..?)

However, the important part in this respect is that according to the
ZetaTalk information, such change will NOT happen before the passing, but
some decades later, and is therefore irrelevant to the Planet X passing as
predicted.

Regards,
Jan