link to Home Page

Planet X: What SIZE to Expect?

In the June 22, 2002 Live ZetaTalk IRC Session, the Zetas stated,
with regard to the SIZE of Planet X from now until the passage, that
the DISTANCE chart computed by a Troubled Times member is if anything
a little conservative.  Bottom line, Planet X moves more rapidly from
its mid-point dither between its foci to the outer edges our of solar
system, then slows during the passage through our solar system.  This
passage has been described as taking 3 months from one side of Saturn's
orbit to the other side. In that I'm a math dummy, I could use some help,
as per Jeff's offer, in computing the size increase based on distance
closure.

Jeff@PassionForAstronomy.com wrote in message news:<aesq3u$b9v$1@license1.unx.sas.com>...
> If you can provide the angular size and magnitude of
> your mythical object, I'm sure there are some out here
> that could calculate when such an object would be
> visible for your area.

Below, a quote from the chat, and following, distances from the HUMAN
chart, which the Zetas have stated is conservative (i.e. it will come
closer, faster, than this chart presumes).

(NancyL) ZT: Given the changes from Winter 2001 to Winter 2002, where
             the anxious public went from needing to go to an observatory
             to VIEW, then getting their hands on infrared imaging equipment
             to IMAGE, what can the public expect going into Winter 2003?
(NancyL) ZT: We described Planet X as dithering at the mid-point for most
             of its journey, and only barely moving from this point even in
             2000.
(NancyL) ZT: SOME motion was apparent in that many contactees were aware
             they could VIEW the inbound planet at observatories, in Winter 2001.
(NancyL) ZT: Likewise, there was confidence in IMAGING in Winter 2002,
             where discussion of this in Winter 2001 was not strong.
(NancyL) ZT: We have stated that the planet increases speed exponentially,
             on approach.
(NancyL) ZT: Thus, humans attempting to put numbers to our words, and ascertain
             distance, have created charts.
(NancyL) ZT: These are not OUR distance charts, but human charts.
(NancyL) ZT: In fact, there are some key errors in these charts, as where
             the planet increases speed exponentially, it also has points
             where it slows.
(NancyL) ZT: Thus, taking off from the mid-point, the dither point, is FASTER
             than the human chart anticipates.
(NancyL) ZT: The approach, to the edge of the solar system, is thus FASTER
             than expected.
(NancyL) ZT: But the Repulsion Force clicks in at the edge of the Solar System.
             Why would it not?
(NancyL) ZT: What do you suppose is keeping those outer planets from floating
             into the Sun?
(NancyL) ZT: Thus, the brakes come on about 7 weeks ahead of the shift, when
             it enters the outer solar system edges.
(NancyL) ZT: It is going SLOWER, when passing through the orbit of Saturn, edge
             to edge, than it was upon approach!
(NancyL) ZT: Thus, a rapid increase in size and visibility as in brightness will
             occur during the Fall and into the Winter of 2003.
(NancyL) End ZT, Followup?