link to Home Page

"Everything They Say is Utter Nonsense" / Reality Check

Look, I'm not saying that PX is coming in 2003, but not everything on ZT
is utter nonsense.  I've been investigating "The Zetatalk Phenomenon" for
close to six months now, and I will say that, for example, I believe it's
plausible that something like a "Pole Shift" has occurred in the
past - it's hard to find a culture that's been around for a while that
doesn't have some kind of cataclysmic story or myth.

<longwind>

Read nearly anything by Velikovsky, better still, for an even-handed
approach, try to find Velikovsky & His Critics, a '78 paperback.  No one
seems to be able to refute his arguments, something I find odd. I haven't
read anything by Sitchin, but my understanding is that Sumerian fragments
are highly open to interpretation; I understand the man has credentials--
I also understand that he says he has unearthed no evidence of a passage
in 2003, but is currently researching the possibility.

In, The Book of the Hopi, they discuss four creations and destructions
of the world and it's people, by water, wind, or fire.  On one occasion
they stayed "underground with the Ant People" Ant People??  On another
they discovered "shields which flew through the air".  They even say that
"The keepers of the serpents at the top and bottom of the world set them
loose, spinning around" This is a culture with an oral tradition.  I
understand that for this to be effective, they don't mince words.  Not
conclusive stuff, no, but surely interesting.  Also FYI, the Mayan
Calendar ends in 2012, a date which I am told is as open to interpretation
as the translated fragments used to align their calendar with our
Gregorian.

If you read anything by John Mack, a Harvard M.D., specifically
Abduction, you might find that the "UFO Abduction Phenomena" is not so
kooky after all.  I sure thought it was before I became curious and did my
homework.  I'm not saying things like flying saucers, bug-eyed Zetas, the
"Hybrid Project", and cataclysm, are all 100% cut-and-dry - factual (nor is
Mack), however it is interesting to note that the abductees Mack worked
with all reported such corresponding details, although they had never been
portrayed in the media, they had never met one another, they had nothing
substantial to gain by being "abductees", and they all tested fine in
various mental health tests. Granted none of them say 2003, but I noticed
that a few talked about being "prepared" for working in a post-apocalyptic
world, and these people are approaching middle-age.

If you've read Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper, specifically the
chapter entitled, "The Secret Government: The Origin and Purpose of MJ12",
you will notice more corresponding details to both the abduction phenomena
and to recent government activities.  The incident at Roswell, the
cornering of the drug market, the discovery of "Black Budget" underground
military installations, etc.  Incidentally, the rest of the book is of
dubious credibility, but Cooper himself has never been discredited.

If you examine the information available from The Disclosure Project,
you'll see the sworn testimony of credible
individuals to their relation to UFO/ET related projects - the military and
astrophysics communities involvements with such affairs.  Really, really
interesting stuff.

Anyway, the major, major contrast between all the information above, and
with Zetatalk, is the 2003 date.  If Nancy is a "genuine abductee", she is
the only one being told "2003".  I believe you would be foolish to think
that none of Zetatalk is really "Nancy'sImaginationTalk", but I also
believe you would be equally foolish to say that ALL of it is as such.

I've not seen anything outstanding at Nancy's coordinates
Indeed, I've shown that
according to the NEAT images, there is no new object in either the
Haute-Province image or the Jan 15 image.  Of course she claims they were
doctored.  While I find this unlikely, I will quote from the summary of
one Donna Hare's sworn testimony, which you can watch & judge for yourself
at disclosureproject.com,
Donna Hare had a secret clearance while working for NASA contractor,
Philco Ford. She testifies that she was shown a photo of a picture with a
distinct UFO. Her colleague explained that it was his job to airbrush such
evidence of UFOs out of photographs before they were released to the
public.
I didn't think this kind of thing went on, and though I don't believe
everything I hear, when compared against the background of the rest of the
nearly 500 testimonies, in my mind it is at least plausible, though
unlikely, that some doctoring took place.

</longwind>

Thus, <ahem> not *everything* "Planet X promoters" say is utter nonense,
though you wouldn't know it with all the spam to wade through.  Sarah Mc,
does your employer pays you to sit around all day and trash-talk Nancy?
Give it a rest! =)

I've said it before; I'll say it again:  We'll know in a few month's time
when her coordinates become visible to all.  I hope (but doubt) Nancy is
prepared to accept defeat, and all that comes with it, (read: lawsuits).

Duncan