link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Animated GIF

During this time NASA and their cronies, which include the NEAT crowd
for sure, were sure that loud screaming by Open Minded and the sci.astro
Shepherds would convince the public that no NEW object was there.  They
assume, as usual, that the Sheep don't do their own looking or thinking,
etc. Perhaps someone showed up and punched Open Minded out.  If they're
hiding the Hubble off-the-reel images from you'all, they're not CASUAL
about this.  And what would that coverup agenda agenda be?

    AGENDA: Modify the NEAT charts to where
    this object will appear, perferably with enough
    time to do so without having the public (ala
    Steve Havas and his excellent sense of timing)
    discover the manipulations.

    (IMO) Nancy ... how about giving us the
        mid-summer coordinates
    (NancyL) IMO, not until the Z's are ready, as
        too much info in the wrong hands gets misused.
    (NancyL) IMO, are you the Southeast US
        Receptive Astronomer?
    (IMO) Yes
    (NancyL) Hug to you for your honesty!

Chat Log: http://zetatalk.com/index/capr2702.htm

    AGENDA: Give a different explanation for
    what is discovered there: I quote from e-mail
    forwarded to me by RT from the Receptive
    Southeast US Astronomer, the game plan from
    the beginning:

    >> I will continue to take my test images with
    >> my system by pointing at the X coords when
    >> that is feasible.  Eventually, of course, I
    >> will find something that is not on the PSS
    >> images.  It will be a comet or asteroid, not
    >> X, but when that happens I will certainly
    >> let you know. .. As I said in my last message,
    >> eventually, I would catch something
    >> transient and then I would have to figure
    >> out what it was ...

Posting: http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90526.htm

    AGENDA: Show that the Jan 5th and Jan 19th
    were there all along, at least on the NEAT charts!

    In Article <Pine.BSI.4.02.10204281943350.
    1323-100000@frogger.telerama.com> Duncan wrote:
    > I've put together an animated GIF file of NEAT
    > SKyMorph images of the relevant area of sky,

So what are the Sheep of Sci.astro to do?  The Shepherds hope you won't
NOTICE that ... (more, next posting)