link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: ZetaTalk ACCURACY

In Article <3cb34614.35680616@news.mindspring.com> Greg Muncill wrote:
> No, the solid core is rotating slightly faster than
> the crust.  They think it is essentially an electric
> motor effect from the magnetic field.  See:
> http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/press_releases/song/pr.html

Yes, another point for ZetaTalk Accuracy.  The Zetas have ALWAYS stated
that rotation is not simply momentum, continuing, but DRIVEN by the
liquid core.  Below, the ZetaTalk on Rotation, written on or before Dec
15, 1995 (http://www.zetatalk.com/index/z94.htm)

    Rotation of a planet is dependent on many factors,
    only one of which is the initial motion attained
    coming out of a big bang. Take the instance of your
    Earth, during the passage of her brother, [Planet X].
    Rotation slows and then stops, for days, and then
    after passage resumes to the same pace as before.
    This is because of the other factors involved in
    rotation, which remain in place in your Solar System
    and have their grip on the Earth.

    Rotation is due to a mobility difference between
    the core of a planet and the surface, and for lack
    of a better analogy we relate this to a dog chasing
    its tail. The core of the Earth is liquid, and mobile,
    and has a mind of its own. As the Earth moves in its
    orbit around the Sun, the relationship of the core
    of the Earth to surrounding influences changes. A
    child standing on a merry-go-round and wishing to
    face his mother must himself turn a complete circle
    in order to do this. In like manner, the heavy Core
    of the Earth moves to face or escape magnetically
    related forces in the Universe about your Solar System,
    dragging the surface with it. The core is not
    homogeneous everywhere and thus parts of it are
    strongly attracted or repulsed to this part or that of the
    Universe about it, so motion in the core is constant.
    No sooner does a part of the core move to the far
    side of its liquid tomb, then it finds itself presented
    with its old problem again, and sets into motion once
    again.

    Now as the Earth takes 365 days to orbit the Sun,
    and rotation happens once a day, it would seem at
    first glance that the merry-go-round analogy is
    incorrect. How could rotation started because of the
    Earth's orbit, a yearly affair, turn into a daily rotation?
    Motion is not a controlled matter, as anyone riding
    a bike without brakes is painfully aware. In the liquid
    core of the Earth, there is little to stop motion, once
    started, save the desire of parts of the core to approach
    or escape magnetic influences in the Universe.
    Rotation starts because of these external influences,
    and thus is always in the same direction. The rate of
    rotation is due to the liquidity of the core, as the
    brakes are never applied. Thus, the parts of the core
    that are moving away from an influence soon find
    that they have created their problem again, as the
    motion of the Earth has placed these parts back where
    they did not want to be! Round and round, like a dog
    chasing its tail.
        ZetaTalk™, Rotation
            http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s45.htm