link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: ZetaTalk ACCURACY

In Article <3cb18016.5588690@news.mindspring.com> Greg Muncill wrote:
> Yes, but both Jan and Nancy have been quite specific
> on the term Richter Magnitude 15 earthquakes, not
> Richter Magnitude 15 energy to transform the poles.
> You have, however, provided them with a new idea
> for wiggling out of the Richter 15 problem.  Don't expect
> any acknowledgement, however.

What does the word EQUIVALENT mean to you, Greg?  The message in
ZetaTalk has always been that for we surface creatures, the Richter 15
will be EQUIVALENT to no greater a surface jolting than Richter 9.

In Article <f0b30c00.0204081039.678a106@posting.google.com> Jeff Root wrote:
> Jan replied:
>> From http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p92.htm, Earthquakes:
>>
>> "During the pole shift all plates on earth on the move, and the
>> jolt occurs at the sudden stop when the crust stops moving. This
>> is when the Richter 9 EQUIVALENT earthquakes, which we have termed
>> Richter 15 as the scope is far larger than Richter 9, will be felt
>> worldwide."

Nor will we get an acknowledgment from YOU, when you are wrong, I'm
sure.

In Article <3cb18016.5588690@news.mindspring.com> Greg Muncill wrote:
>> Naturally, when the entire surface of the Earth swivels
>> around, there will also be localized earthquakes.
>
> Yes, but both Jan and Nancy have been quite specific
> on the term Richter Magnitude 15 earthquakes, not
> Richter Magnitude 15 energy to transform the poles.

Wrong.  The pole shift was ALWAYS described a occurring within an hour,
the entire globe participating, the crust moving with the core but
separating during this process, and the real ouch occurring when the
crust STOPS moving. From the very early days of ZetaTalk:

    The pole shift is therefore sudden, taking place in what
    seems to be minutes to humans involved in the drama,
    but which actually takes place during the better part of
    an hour. There are stages, between which the human
    spectators, in shock, are numb. At first there is a
    vibration of sorts, a jiggling, as the crust separates in
    various places from the core. Then there is a slide,
    where the crust is dragged, over minutes, to a new
    location, along with the core. During the slide, tidal
    waves move over the Earth along the coast lines, as
    the water is not attached and can move independently.
    The water tends to stay where it is, the crust moving
    under it, essentially. When the core finds itself
    aligned, it churns about somewhat, settling, but the
    crust, more solid and in motion, proceeds on. This is
    in fact where mountain building and massive
    earthquakes occur, just as car crashes do their damage
    on the point of impact, when motion must stop.
        ZetaTalk™, Pole Shift
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p21.htm)