link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Your OWN Mind

Michael L. Cunningham wrote in message <3CAFF3C4.8000604@earthlink.net>
> Nancy Lieder wrote:
>
>> To those who would say these postings comes from a cult leader, I will
>> post a long-standing ZetaTalk writing, done in the early days of
>> sci.astro debates, 1997, on thinking for oneself, allowing autonomy in
>> others, empowering autonomy in others, granting information so that
>> others can do their own thinking, etc.  Something cults and the
>> Shepherds of Sheep of sci.astro do NOT want you to do, but ZetaTalk has
>> always treated as a prime directive.  Self autonomy.  Self choice.  Free
>> thinking.  Right to know.  Free choice.
>

> You failed to mention banning individuals from tt-watch for speaking
> their own minds,

For disruption. If you come to my house and insult me or my family, of
course I ask you to leave. If you don't leave willingly, I will have to use
whatever means I need to get you out.

When the demonstrators try to disrupt the WTO meetings, do you call that
speaking their own minds or disruption?

> having your lap dog Jan moderate on tt-watch,

Nobody ever had me doing anything. Whatever I do and believe in is solely
based my own will and intellect.

> calling for a bogus election and place your hand picked lap dogs in
> position as moderators,

Nancy never asked for the moderation, I did.

> insulting and slandering certain members on tt-watch

Meaning that you got pissed because I called you a disruptor, and more
pissed because some of your postings on TT-Watch seem to disappear in thin
air?

> does disbarement and mention of a criminal record for a certain lawyer
> come to mind Nancy? All false information made up by you.

Said lawyer himself posted on a different Yahoo list:
"I actually have that little indiscretion on record in my distant past (the
bar bit, I mean). I'm fully reformed now, however, I have renounced my past
sins and am working in an entirely different field [...]"

In the discussion referred to, both said lawyer and Nancy were using wording
I would not personally approve of. Nancy once used the word "disbarred", for
which she later apologized.

Anyhow, as far as I know, he is banned from entering the US due to that "bar
bit".

> Yes, self choice, free thinking, free choice, etc.

Which you & others do you best to prevent here on sci.astro.
Not very successful, I can see.

Regards,
Jan