link to Home Page

HELLO Jim Scotti!

In Article <a7blnc$cl1$1@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti wrote:
> Bill Nelson <billn@spock.peak.org> wrote:
>> Bode's Law is not a law. It is, at most, a rule.
>
> Naw, it doesn't even come close to a rule.  At best, it's a good
> example  of how numerology works and is applied to things we
> see.
>
> Jim Scotti
> Lunar & Planetary Laboratory   jscotti@pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
> University of Arizona
> Tucson, AZ 85721 USA           http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/

I and the Zetas have been on sci.astro for a year, solid, now, and I’ve
not noticed you posting.  So good to have you back!  Been awhile, 1998
as I recall, since you and the Zetas debated.  Have you heard that the
inbound brown dwarf, aka Planet X, ala Nibiru, aka Sitchin’s12th Planet,
aka Marduk, Wormwood, the Destroyer, has been imaged recently, in
infrared, at the coordinates given by the Zetas?  No?  Well, let me
bring you up to speed.

A year ago, in February and twice in April of 2001, it was sighted.  The
astronomer at Neuchatal got an image but releasing this was promptly
squashed.  He took it to be either a brown dwarf about to go poof (or
some such term) as it was “emitting waves” or perhaps a comet.  NOT in
the star charts, of course.  Then someone rented time at the famous
Lowell observatory in Flagstaff, NM, but scafolding was thrown up so the
scope he had rented couldn’t be turned toward Orion (tisk!) but the
group used another scope, a 16” McAllister, and lo, saw the same
object!  NOT on the star charts, again.  Then Steve Havas persisted
through a runaround (during which he got an admission from an astronomer
there that they knew about the inbound planet, looked at it regularly,
etc.) and again they sighted the same object.  Of course, it was moving
during this time period, but again NOT an object on the star charts.
All this can be found at:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/tteam342.htm

This year we stepped right up to imaging.  Open Minded took an infrared
on Jan 5th, but no one knows at what observatory or even what continent,
as he’s open minded apparently but relatively anonymous.  Where WAS it
on his CCD, and the Zetas had me circle a spot, and sure enough with
increasing constrast and the like, a round bit of “noise”, as Bob May
called it.  On Jan 19th, a student of astrophysics was allowed to use
the Haute-Provence infrared equipment during a training session, and
since somehow the blackout and threat about looking THERE had not
reached down to those administering training sessions, he was allowed to
take several images THERE, and identified two places where an object
appeared NOT on the ESO DSS chart he was comparing against.  Yes, per
the Zetas, one was Planet X, which had moved DOWN (Declination) to the
degree predicted by the Zetas last November, but not changed in RA, also
something predicted by the Zetas in November.  In the Jan 19th image,
the object imaged on Jan 5th was no longer there, and in Jan 5th, the
object imaged on Jan 19th was not there, except perhaps in a doctored
NEAT image, something Steve Havas caught the NEAT guys doctoring in the
ACT.  These images can be seen at:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90446.htm

Now to the part I want to discuss with you, since its been a long time
since you and the Zetas debated, and I think the audience learned a LOT
from that in 1998.  Pierre-Eric, the student of astrophysics in France,
recently provided me with an image identifying the Zeta coordinates (RA
and Dec) against his Jan 19th image.  The Zetas have explained that one
must look AROUND the spot they identify for the whole globe at large,
due to the tendency of red light to bend toward gravity objects (witness
our Sun at the moment it pops up at dawn being fat and flat and large
and then rapidly shrinking, and I’ve noticed the Moon does a similar
shape-shift upon rising) as outlined in the ZetaTalk on Red Light:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p141.htm
Here’s where Pierre-Eric’s Zeta coordinates against the star chart can
be found:

    Hello, Nancy.
    My updated website is here:
        http://membres.lycos.fr/dcorb/N/
    I have added the comparison between observed and announced
    positions of Nibiru (for 01/05 and 01/19):
        http://membres.lycos.fr/dcorb/N/posi_eng.htm
    I have saved some ESO-DSS (on March, 1st) which correspond
    to Zeta's predictions up to April, 6th.
        Regards,
        Pierre-Eric

Have YOU, Jim Scotti, noticed near objects in the red spectrum apparing
to be in different places, depending upon what the red light must pass
by, or the location of the viewer on the surface of the Earth, or
whether the red object is to be viewed at either horizon or overhead,
etc?