link to Home Page

Planet X: IMAGED Again, Jan 19th

Steve Havas  (shavas7@hotmail.com) wrote:
>> A second set of infrared images of Planet X was taken
>> on Jan 19, 2002. The Haute-Provence Observatory ..
>
> I wonder if the Small Kahuna will have an analysis
> of this new image shortly? Looks like there is definitely
> something there to me. I see Dave Tholen has not made
> any comments yet... Does this image speak for itself?

Dave is waiting for instructions from his handlers.

Sorry for the delay in providing the location of the CCD raw images, the
.FITS files, as I wanted to be sure we HAD them, several backups, on
various continents, etc.  For Kahuna, and others, here's where they can
be found:
   http://corbe.multimania.com/N/

Files are:
   im87.fits
   im88.fits
   im89.fits
   im90.fits
   im91.fits
   media5.fits
   sum5.fits

The individual who took them, under quite legitimate auspices, states:
   "The "final" images are :
        images_traitees/median5.fits
        images_traitees/sum5.fits
     They have been made with 5 images which exposures are:
       2 min,
       5 min, and
       3 times 7 minutes
        ( => total : 28 min)"

The individual who took them found 2 places where an object appeared
that was NOT on what Veronique called the ESO Digital Sky Survey, used
for comparison purposes.  This is provided at our TEAM site:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/dssjan19.gif

The individual who took them and Veronique were asking, in circling in
green, WHICH of these two places represented Planet X.  Depending on
inverse/rotate, it is the green circle with the strong dot in the
center, the green circle closest to the circle drawn for the Jan 5th
imaging, the green circle which corresponds to the Jan 19th red circle
drawn by me at:
    http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/jan19loc.gif