link to Home Page

Re: Planet-X, Why "Look Around"

Open Minded (openmind@telocity.com) wrote:
> Greg Neill wrote:
>
>> Nancy Lieder (zetatalk@zetatalk.com) wrote:
>>
>>> Red light is the one most NOTED.  There are a lot of
>>> particles in the light spectrum that man can't see.
>>> We're not discussing those, here, either. We see few
>>> colors.  The point it, the light from Planet X is
>>> predominantly in the red spectrum, and bends more
>>> readily than the predominant light from starlight,
>>> sunlight, your flashlight, etc.
>
>> Blue light bends more than red.
>
> Nancy, with her supposed superior sources of
> information, could be so doggedly clinging to this
> wrong idea?

Pity the poor Zetas.  They deal with a press secretary who
1. needs sleep and gets bleary after an 18 hour day,
2. has an IQ one-third the level of theirs,
3. has been educated in human schools and thus is knowledge deficient,
4. has her own opinions.
I can just see those long slender gray fingers wrapped around their big
brainy heads - "She's done it again!".  But they usually let me know
about that right off, and did not do so here, so I went back into the
sci.astro Usenet postings I made, to see what was said about red light
bending more than blue light.  Here's what I found:

Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:51:55 -0600
<3C49961B.15EB9BB6@zetatalk.com>
Re: Planet-X, Why "Look Around"

    Just as electrons are not a single particle, but composed
    of some 387 particles, light is likewise not composed
    of a single particle, as hundreds of particles are
    involved in the phenomenon called light.  This should
    be obvious to man, as light spreads into the colors of
    the rainbow, and as his scientists describe the behavior
    of red light as Red Shift, where no such behavior is
    ascribed to other colors in the light spectrum.  How
    does this affect viewing the inbound Planet X, which
    emits light primarily in the red spectrum due to the
    cloud of red dust around it though which any light
    escaping from the planet must pass. RED LIGHT, AND
    LIGHT CLOSE IN THE SPECTRUM TO RED LIGHT, BENDS MORE
    READILY THAN OTHER PARTICLES IN THE LIGHT GROUP. This
    can quickly be determined by the common man if he
    compares the rising and setting sun to other objects
    he sees in the sky.
        ZertaTalk™

This was apparently interpreted to be "Red light, and light close in the
spectrum to red light, bends more readily than ALL other particles in
the light group". Which is not what was said.  If I want to imply that
Greg if fat, grossly overweight, so much so that heads turn and people
stare as he thunders past, fascinated by the giggling rolls of blubber,
and I say "Greg is heavier than other men", I have NOT stated that Greg
is the fatty of the world, as perhaps in Africa there is a man weighing
500 lbs, who has mesmerized the village such that they bring his smelly
carcass food by the ton and carry away his mountains of waste, daily.
If the focus of the discussion is slim men past in the office, and heavy
men past in the office, and in discussions on why, after Greg passes,
people must place the lamps back on the tables and the office manager
must say "OK, everyone, back to work, shows over", I simply say "Greg is
heavier than other men" and do NOT say "Greg is heavier than other men
except for that dude in Africa bla bla bal" as the dude in Africa is not
in the context.

In looking at the skies and taking images, we have:
    RED Shift
    InfraRED imaging
    RED Sun at dawns and sunset
not green or blue or yellow or whatever. RED is compared to WHITE light,
during discussions, as star light is white light.  I think white light
is a combination of all colors, considered to be that.  So in discussing
how a relatively nearby brown dwarf, Planet X, some 9 Sun-Pluto
distances away, emitting predominantly RED spectrum light, should be
viewed, the Zetas are above describing this as compared to WHITE light.
That's the intent of what was said by the Zetas.