link to Home Page

Troubled Times Inc (Was: Planet X VIEWING, Restated)

"Sarah Mc" <sarahmac@hotpop.com> wrote in message

> Yep, here's her Y2000 balance sheet. I wonder if she has the bills to
> prove she's spent what she claims.

The Internal Auditors statement for 2000:
I have audited the accounts of TT Inc for the time period July 20, 1997 to
September 10, 2000.

Revenues and expenditures were examined to the extent deemed necessary. Fund
balances, bank balances and investments were verified and found to be
accurate for the period indicated.

The expenditures were verified and found to be in line with the Non-Profit
Organization Mission & Objectives, and in accordance with the Board of
Directors' decisions and guidelines.

I believe that the financial statements present fairly the financial
position and results of operation of the Troubled Times Inc. for the period
indicated above.

Respectfully,
Jan *****
Internal Auditor

Troubled Times Inc. is a registered non-profit organization, and all
information is available for public access, as Sarah Mc has shown. Only
smaller portions of the donations stems from Troubled Times members, most is
donated by US corporations and non-members.

All receipts are kept in original by the treasurer. Copies are kept off-site
by the Internal Auditor.

> Interesting that the President is the Board and the VP is vacant, yet
> the cult leader holds the treasury and admin VP positions.

Which was due to Nancy stepping down as President, and a new VP post being
defined. The new president and VP were elected shortly after.

> Internal auditor has no last name (and is a regular poster on the
> Zetacult Yahoo group

Of course he has. To avoid any mix-ups between his public professional role
and his volunteer role as the Troubled Times Internal Auditor, the surname
is withheld on a need-to-know basis.

>- instrumental in getting people kicked off that group, btw)

Informing another (at the time) Board Member of his unprofessional conduct,
for which he resigned himself.

> I understand that a few of the board members have resigned recently as
> well,

"A few" = one. See above.

> as have a lot of the group members left the Yahoo group.

Not correct. Membership is stable, growing slowly.

> Naw, she's not milking her cult members, is she?

Troubled Times is no cult, and Nancy Leader is to my knowledge not "milking"
anybody. Her relations to the Troubled Times Inc. and the non-profit
organization members are in all respects fully professional, which
unfortunately does not seem to be the case for her critics here on
sci.astro.

Regards,
Jan