link to Home Page

Re: Planet X VIEWING, Restated

In Article <3C02923C.AA57824F@home.com> JTRUV wrote:
> Steve Havas wrote:
>
>>> Well, obviously somebody doesn't know what's going on.  Now, are you
>>> saying that the operator is both aware of P-X and is a VP of RASC?
>>> You didn't clarify whether the awareness is of the existence of the
>>> alleged object or of the claims of the existence of the alleged object.
>>> There's a big difference.  I am aware of the claims of the existence
>>> of the allege object, but I also know that it cannot exist.
>>>
>> I would expect most astronomers or students of astronomy would be familiar
>> with the theory of the Planet X. Heck, the movie K-Pax it was mentioned that
>> our solar system has 10 planets. Yes, I'm saying the operator, who is a VP
 > of RASC, was aware of the real and current existence of P-X.
>
> Really? This is interesting. Everyone knows of Planet-X, it is
> the undiscovered planet. Neptune was briefly Planet-X. Pluto was
> Planet-X for quite a few years. Then Planet-X was the planet that
> various teams searched for. These days few search for it.
>
> Are you talking about this quote?
>
>> However, as I was about to leave I was able to have a quiet and rather
>> hushed conversation with the operator. Note: this is just my interpretation
>> of a meeting and is based on body language, gestures etc. as much as on what
>> was actually said. The other individual may have something completely
>> different to say about the whole thing, or not... Anways, he/they knew what
>> I was looking for (P-X) and were aware of it (and I mean in more than a
>> theoretical way). I told him I HAD seen it the previous week. I informed him
>> there had been two other reported sightings, one in Neuchatel and one in
>> Lowell. He did not deny that there could be such sightings nor did he seem
>> surprised. He said he had not seen it himself and when I told him I heard it
>> was coming in 2003 he suggested it could be later like perhaps 2012, 2028 or
>> something. He suggested there was another observatory that we could probably
>> get a better look at it with. He said winter would be a better time to view
>> it as that area was rapidly disappearing below the horizon. Anyways, this
>> continued for about 10 minutes or so all together after which we exchanged
>> emails, shook hands, and I left. I realize this is purely anecdotal so you
>> can take this however you like.
>
> Sounds like you were being humored. When did the operator become
> a VP of RASC? I especially liked the part about another
> observatory could get a better look at it. Sounds like a
> brush-off to me. LOL

Read it however you like but in a phone conversation with him a couple of
days later he mentioned that he was going up to the out of town observatory
later in the week if the weather was clear and that I could tag along for a
look-see. I can't remember if the weather turned out bad or what but I
wasn't able to get a hold of him until just before Ray Villard's
presentation at the Space Centre when he said to drop by and see him there.
After the presentation (and the admittance of a repulsion force and of UFO's
by Mr. Villard) it was announced that the observatory was closed and was to
undergo a re-outfit etc.. In the building adjacent to the observatory where
everybody was congregating after I was finally able to find Mr. VP and that
was when he began to avoid me like I was a carrier of the plague. Now, I'm
no psychologist but I have had what I consider to be a good amount of
experience in dealing, reading, listening, communicating etc. with people in
my 29 years and his behaviour loudly indicated to me that something was up
that was causing his reaction to me. Only hours earlier I had spoken to him
on the phone in a friendly conversation and he had invited me down
SPECIFICALLY to see him. Now, he's turning away from me, not making any eye
contact whatsoever and even turns to go into the womens washroom before he
realizes what he's doing and turns back. Then upon finally getting enough
eye contact to say "Hi - wow, what a number they did on the scope!" (in my
friendliest, put at ease manner) to him I see that he has tears welling in
his eyes and he then immediately turns away from me again with his head to
the floor at which point I back off and let him be. And that's the last I
have seen, heard or talked to him since.

So in summary, one week I have an apparent (to me anyways) sighting at
Nancy's coordinates, the next week an admittance that such object exists
from VP of the RASC (don't know how long has held position) with invitation
for further viewings and the next week... well.... Now, what could have
happened to him in the time I last spoke to him on the phone and seeing him
at the Space Centre I can only guess. Maybe he just got in an arguement with
his boss and was in no mood for talking with anyone... maybe he had bad
nausea from the stale cookies... maybe his girlfriend had just dumped him...
etc. etc. etc. (or... maybe p-x really doesssss exist and this is
a very.. strange.. universe.. we.. live.. in....).

Reagards,
Steve