link to Home Page

Re: Planet X VIEWING, Restated

tholen@AntiSpam.ham wrote:

> Illogical; is it possible for there to be a blue Honda that is also a
> red Chevy?

Damn, you really like that comment, don't you?  Its a great comment,
except of course, its not relavant to the discussion because we are not
talking about cars.

>> Science has to allow itself a degree of openness if it is really
>> interested in discovery and further understanding the realms of the
>> unknown.
>
> Science doesn't have to allow blatant contradiction.

Oh, like Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, the two most successful
theories of the workings of the world according to modern physics?
Explain:

Which single theory you subscribe to.

-or-

How you integrate the two theories into a coherent whole that "doesn't
have to allow blatant contradiction"?

Note if you cannot explain how the two theories work together, you
either have to choose one or back off on your "blatant contradiction"
bullshit.
The Small Kahuna