link to Home Page

Re: The Genesis of Spin

In Article <1c369c25.0110131401.28f73a33@posting.google.com> Astrodomesam wrote:
> I am searching for current theories and opinions as to
> what physical mechanisms impart/cause the spin of
> planetary bodies on an axis, the motion of planetary
> bodies around the sun, the motion of galaxies
> revolving around their central cores.

Posing the question of why we have SPIN, at all, much less spin that
affects suns and planets (rotation), solar systems (ecliptic planes),
and glaxies that seem to be consistent far outside of a random pattern.
So if, in the following postings, the Zetas have said is it NOT
collision and NOT angular momentum and NOT magnetism that is influensing
galactic synchronized spin, then what is it?  The Zetas explain, with
some new ZetaTalk and a reference to their existing ZetaTalk on how
matter behaves, on the move.

    Big Bangs affect vast areas, a fact which man is aware
    of as all he can see seems to have been affected by the
    same event.  But prior to clumping and becoming dense,
    matter is more homogeneous and fluid and thus each
    atom more easily influenced. As in all events,
    SOMETHING came first, and as in all events, something
    clumps or moves FIRST, and this sets the stage for what
    follows. Explosions send things in all directions, so
    motion outward is rapid and has no brakes other than the
    matter that lies behind it.   Thus, matter on the periphery
    has PUSH behind it, and matter closer to the center of the
    Big Bang finds it has NO push behind it, eventually.  The
    center is a void, and thus nearby matter, from the inside
    out, starts returning to this void to escape the crowding it
    finds everywhere else.  As this matter returns, it interacts
    with other matter, attempting to equalize crowding.  Even
    in homogeneous matter ANY motion, even on the
    sub-atomic level with a single atom on the move, creates
    a zigzag due to the pressure created when moving in ANY
    direction.  Motion become circular, to develop a spin, when
    ANY inequality on either side of the zigzag occurs, such
    that the zig or zag is not simply back and forth, but takes a
    curve.  During the time it takes for galaxies to form from a
    Big Bang, matter is fluid for a long enough time for the
    motion in the CENTER to affect and establish the motion
    throughout.  This takes the form of individual or local
    dramas, here and there, but the synchronized spin of galaxies
    stands as a mute witness to the fluidity of the spurt coming
    out of a Big Bang, and to the extent to which what is called
    Dark Matter, which we have termed tiny matter, exists as a
    glue binding the Universe together in ways mankind little
    understands.
        ZetaTalk™

And existing ZetaTalk, as promised, on how matter on the move behaves.

    Coming out of what is called a big bang, particles are sent
    in all directions. All are on the move. As explosions are
    never of equal strength throughout the explosion, some
    particles are moving faster than others, and when parts of
    the explosion collide with other parts, toward the center of
    the explosion or on the periphery, circular movement begins
    to equalize the pressure. After a time, what results is what
    you see in your Universe. All this moving about never
    settles down, nor does it diminish or increase, overall.
    Mankind has noted this tendency and termed it conservation
    of energy. Even within forming black holes movement is
    still occurring, and in accordance with the patterns outside
    of black holes.

    Within atoms, subatomic particles are bound to the nucleus
    just as planets are bound to a sun, due to the presence of a
    subatomic particle which behaves in a similar manner to
    gravity particles in a solar system. Forever on the move as
    rushing to the center of the nucleus creates crowding that
    is relieved by an outward flow, these particles soon find
    themselves on the periphery in an uncrowded state and
    cycle back into the nucleus due to their inherent attraction
    of each other. What all matter seeks is a static state where
    all parts of it are equal and none moving, like a jell, but as
    equality in matter can never exist due to inherent
    differences in particle size and nature, motion never ceases.
    Always trying, but never succeeding.

    Subatomic particles move in a wave pattern due to this
    attraction and desire to equalize crowding. Vacillation,
    repeating patterns, occur often in Nature, as the buildup is
    followed by the gradual drop, until a threshold is reached
    and the buildup begins again. Pulsing is found in the cosmos,
    dying stars pulsing, the heartbeat pulsing, and in like
    manner subatomic particles pulse. The same mechanism
    is at play, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the rate
    of release from a source, the current fanciful explanation
    by scientists. Space, even the space within an atom, is
    scarcely empty, but is filled with all manner of tiny
    particles as yet undiscovered by man. Many particles or
    groups of particles follow a path less than straight, as
    on their way they create a pressure in front of them,
    causing a sideways zig, only to find they again create a
    pressure in front of them so must zag. This path is not
    chaotic, but becomes a zig-zag line in a straight direction,
    as the pressure created on the left encourages the zig to
    the right, and the pressure created on the right finds a
    void on the left where an essential vacuum has just been
    created. The zig-zag perpetuates itself.
        ZetaTalk™, Energy Waves
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s91.htm)