link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Rotation Stoppage at Passage 4

(was Re: Planet X: Atomic Clock Manipulation! thread)

In Article <e07ort4b4polom3iua3np4dn8lav94s2tj@4ax.com> Martyn Harrison wrote:
> They all laughed, when jrlatala@shell.golden.net said:
>> Where's the energy to do all this starting/stopping of
>> the Earth coming from? Do you have any idea what
>> kind of numbers are involved here?
>
> More than enough energy expressed there to raise the
> interior and eventually the surface temperature of our
> planet to well above the melting point of rock.

Yup.  Existing ZetaTalk on the heat from rapid plate movement, and
folklore confirming that this happens during poles shifts.

    Those situated where rapid subduction occurs on areas
    above sea level may themselves on hot earth during
    the moments following a pole shift when the crust
    stops moving and the plates in essence slam into
    each other like a train whose engine suddenly comes
    to a stop. Here height helps, as the greater the distance
    from where friction between the crusts is creating heat,
    the better. The heat can be great enough to melt rock,
    as witnesses who have survived such terrifying sights
    attest.
        ZetaTalk™, Most Terrible Day
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p68.htm)

Worlds in Collision, by Velikovsky
Chapter: Boiling Earth and Sea

    The Mexican sacred book, Popol-Vuh, the Manuscript
    Cakchiquel, the Manuscript Troano all record how the
    mountains in every part of the Western Hemisphere
    simultaneously gushed lava.  [These] events are narrated
    in the Scriptures.
        The mountain shake with the swelling .. the earth
               melted.
        Clouds and darkness .. fire .. the earth saw and
              trembled, The hills melted like wax.
        He looketh on the earth and it trembleth,
              He toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
        The earth trembled .. the mountains melted .. even
              that Sinai.
        He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry,
              and dryeth up all the rivers.
    The rivers steamed, and even the bottom of the sea
    boiled here and there.  The Zend-Avesta says "The
    sea boiled, all the shores of the ocean boiled, all the
    middle of it boiled".  The traditions of the Indians
    [also] retain the memory of this boiling of the water
    in river and sea.  The tribes of British Columbia tell:
    "Great clouds appeared .. and such a great heat came,
    that finally the water boiled.  People jumped into the
    streams and lakes to cool themselves, and died".  On
    the North Pacific coast of America the tribes insist
    that the ocean boiled:  "It grew very hot .. many
    animals jumped into the water to save themselves,
    but the water began to boil".  The Indians of the
    Southern Ute tribe in Colorado record in their legends
    that the rivers boiled. Jewish tradition, as preserved
    in the rabbinical sources, declares that the mire at
    the bottom of the Sea of Passage was heated.
    Hesiod in his Theogony, relating the upheaval
    caused by a celestial collision, says:  "The huge
    earth groaned .. A great part of the huge earth was
    scorched by the terrible vapor and melted as tin
    melts when heated by man's art .. or as iron, which
    is hardest of all things, is softened by glowing fire
    in mountain glens".