link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Rotation Stoppage at Passage 3

In Article <9pgdct$9qr$1@shell.golden.net> John Latala wrote:
> Where's the energy to do all this starting/stopping of the
> Earth coming from? Do you have any idea what kind of
> numbers are involved here?

During the week of rotation stoppage, which our folklore speak of with
great consistency on all parts of the globe, the core continues to turn
at odds with the crust, and this causes another aspect of pole shifts
referred to in folklore.
3. existing ZetaTalk on Groaning during stoppage, and folklore relevant
   to this

    As the passage nears, during that day, the Earth will
    begin to groan and moan, resisting yet inclined to shift.
    When the shift begins to happen, there are, simultaneously,
    pressure points and the ripping and relief of tension
    elsewhere. However, no motion or shifting of the crust
    happens until a threshold is reached, and thus the week
    of rotation stoppage, with increasing groaning and moaning
    of the Earth until the snap and shift. The shift itself will
    cause the real plate ripping and buckling and subducting,
    by putting all in motion. First, in that hour, there is
    evidence of pressure and tension only, with points where
    subducting is to occur heating up, and points where a tear
    is to happen stretching. Where that stretch is under water,
    such as at points bordering the Atlantic, that land will be
    pulled down for several minutes, even hours, prior to the
    shift. Where the subducting is on land, the residents will
    experience increasing heat, even before the actual
    subduction with melting rock occurs. But until the actual
    shift, the tension is sustained, and the Earth groans in her
    agony.
        ZetaTalk™, Groaning
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p101.htm)

Worlds in Collision, by Velikovsky
Chapter: Theophany

    In the days of Exodus, when the world was shaken
    and rocked and all volcanoes vomited lava and all
    continents quaked, the eath groaned almost unceasingly.
     ... In Hesiod "the huge earth groaned". ... The din
    caused by the groaning earth repeated itself again and
    again, but not so loud, as subterranean strata readjusted
    themselves after being dislocated; earhquakes incessantly
    shook the ground for years.  The Papyrus Ipuwer calls
    these years "years of noise. There is no end to noise," and
    again "Oh, that the earth would cease from noise, and
    tumult be no more".