link to Home Page

[OT] Re: Planet X: Magnitude (Revisited)

In article <3B8E8531.19507F52@earthlink.net>, Michael L Cunningham wrote:
> Nancy Lieder wrote:
>
>> So when we get to looking at the RA and Dec again, and posting images to
>> support our claims, then lets bear that in mind.  This is WHY the Zetas
>> have stated an observatory grade scope is required.
>
> Specify what an "observatory grade" telescope is.

You guys are really unbelievable.

I just read here from one of you observatory scopes are essentially the
same as amateur scopes.

What is this for kind of a #$(*@ nonsense.

They build observatories on the peaks of Hawaian mountains, some of
them are equiped with a lasar that will track air-movements so the
mirrors can be adjusted real-time to cancel out as much air-turbulence
as possible. And what not more they are equiped with.

Of course you know that.

So what is the deal, why don't you guys shut up and go home and lie to
your neighbours and sisters if you can't help it.

Why don't you all give up on the intentional lies and intentional debunking,
feeding the ppl of the world lies as if your own life depended on them
believing you. Does it?

Is that how you make yourself a living?

It sure looks that way doesn't it, you guys being here on sci.astro talking
over and over to Nancy whom you think doesn't say anything worthwhile, while
you cannot keep away from your keyboards; it sure is a SAD thing to have
accomplished at the end of a day's work: lying and deceiving, all day long
and nothing else. Pitty on you.

Someone who actually owns a telescope, do you?
(ah, it cunning-ham I'm talking to. What's the difference.
Yep, I didn't even check until now, what does it matter, you are all alike.)

Jos