link to Home Page

Re: Is Earth's Magnetic Field Failing? (Forwarded)

Bob Officer wrote:

> On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:25:47 -0500, Nancy Lieder
> <zetatalk@zetatalk.com> wrote:
>
>>    We have stated that the heating up of your world's oceans are
>>    related to the increased swirling about going on in the Earth's
>>    core.
>
> Fact #1 wrong:
>
> the water of the oceans are colder the deeper one goes. The water on
> the top is warmer.

Great.  Now explain how a few years back when we had a long lasting El
Nino (tilta over the second 'n') the scientific reports were that the
Pacific ocean was warming up FROM BELOW?  This wasn't ZetaTalk, this was
our own beloved scientists speaking.  Now admittedly, your statement is
USUALLY true, but not ALWAYS.  El Nino proves it.  There has also been
some discussion as to whether or not El Nino is a recent phenomenon or
is just part of how the Pacific ocean works.

Care to try again?

The Small Kahuna