link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Alternative Explanation 2

Bill Nelson wrote:
>> he'd rather not meet with an accident or untimely death, or
>> lose his job, or get a shot in the neck and wake up in a whacky
>> ward declared insane, or any of the other many methods by
>> which the establishment via their CIA or NSA or Military
>> Intel or whatever use to keep the public quietly trucking to
>> their jobs and paying taxes.
>
> I think that your even being around to still respond, and not
> being silenced years ago - is ample proof that you are imagining
> all the above. Why do you think that the government would
> ignore an "emissary" of an alien race - which is what you would
> be - but want to silence a simple astronomer?

ZetaTalk is deniable, as where Officer Bob states that I can't be
stating anything important as I don't even know where the Big Dipper
is.  He can dismiss me, even when there are sightings of Planet X at the
exact coordinates given by the Zetas.  He can grasp at 1,000 reasons to
dismiss me.

But folks who can present paycheck stubs or other proof of connection to
or employment by the government and the science fields have, in the
opinion of the cover-up watchdogs, extreme CREDIBILITY.