link to Home Page

Re: Planetary System Similar to Sol Discovered

In Article  <sdsdsdsdsd-2008011042080001@lc01156.zianet.com> Sheep Defender wrote:
>> What if they have detected us? Does that mean they
>> have to come here? Maybe interstellar travel will
>> always be difficult or impractical regradless of
>> technology level.
>
> I don't think I implied that they would "have to come
> here".  But have you ever thought about the possibility
> that a 5 million year old tech/civ would spare a few
> relatively small mobile colonies for the general purpose
> of the very long term exploring for other types of higher
> life?

And Sheep Defender goes on to claim that man and intelligent life on
Earth is SO unique and that's why we've not been visited or taken over,
etc.  Of course we're being visited, and the reason we're NOT taken
over, eaten for lunch, or whatever, is because there are rules.  We're a
kindergarden, and the drug dealers have to stay outside the fence and
wait until we ask for a conference with them.  The Mother Theresa's
likewise have to wait outside the fence and wait for a conference.  This
is self study.  We don't get rescued.  We learn to DEAL with life, and
grow up.  Since reincarnation exists, dying is not the end, etc.  Some
existing ZetaTalk from the Rules section of ZetaTalk.

    Humans, in general, do not understand how non-interference
    works. On Earth this tends to be all or nothing. You tell your
    children that sex is nonexistent and punish them for thinking
    about it, and then one day they are married and can have at it -
    all or nothing. In between is a swamp that everyone is
    distressed about - teen age petting and extramarital affairs and
    the curiosity of youngsters. Theorems are taught at school as
    absolutes, even when they are being questioned at the highest
    levels. Absolutes are so much more comfortable, and avoid all
    that unpleasant discussion. In particular, they avoid that
    uncomfortable feeling that one really does not understand how
    things work. Non-interference does not constitute staying
    utterly away from emerging entities on 3rd Density worlds or
    avoiding certain subjects because they cannot be explained
    fully. This is a human concept, based on the way humans try to
    control their environment, but is not how the rest of the
    Universe works.

    Non-interference can best be explained if you keep in mind that
    nothing can be done by an alien unless it is through a human -
    nothing. In this they must wait until a human gives The Call,
    signaling an interest in having a conference. Ambassadors from
    the Service-to-Other or Service-to-Self orientation can only
    confer with humans, what humans call close encounters or
    contact. Ambassadors from the Service- to-Self may promise
    delivery of goods, as where one sells their soul to the devil for
    gain or where your government, early on, thought they would
    get alien space ship technology from their early contact with
    those in the Service-to-Self. This orientation is notorious for
    not telling the truth, and no technology has been gained - none.
    There were, however, some souls firmly recruited into the
    Service-to-Self ranks, by these maneuvers, which were within
    the rules guiding alien behavior on Earth.

    We are not here to rescue you. You have free will as to your
    associations. Those who call us, the Service- to-Others,
    receive our help and guidance. Those who call others, the
    Service-to-Self, by the same token receive the help and guidance
    of those others. Our activities are dictated in great part by The
    Call of your peoples, singularly or as a group. For the Zetas
    in the Service-to-Others orientation, ourselves who are
    speaking to you, we may go outside this guideline only in order
    to ensure that the genetic material we require is available for
    the hybrid program. We must, in cases where this is not by
    invitation, consult the Council of Worlds. Extreme measures
    are taken, including removing the entity from his or her genetic
    environment temporarily.
        ZetaTalk™, Free Will
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/rules/r02.htm)