link to Home Page

Re: Crop Circles Man-Made NOT!

In Article <n5orntknmu2fuf60bcs8nk4uf6jecu0js4@4ax.com> Marilee Layman wrote:
> Then how do you explain that the occurance of crop circles
> has decreased this year, particularly in the areas with travel
> restrictions because of foot and mouth disease?
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1496000/1496296.stm

Oh? Here's the results of some research.  In addition to the quote
below, crop circles are appearing in more and more countries, all with a
similar appearance and increasing complexity.  They have yahoos with
boards in China, Russia, Canada, Africa?  Is this the international
brotherhood of Board Yahoos?  A very secret society, apparently.

    I decided to look and see what kind of data was out
    there on crop circle frequency and came across the
    following site. I am hoping to find more info as well.
    I got the following figures by running searches on
    that data base, year by year, on crop circle
    appearances.  I have made some assumptions since my
    search would only pull up 50 items at the most.  at
    the bottom of the search results it states that you
    are seeing only 50 (or less) of the total matches for
    search parameters.  I have assumed that the total
    matches mentioned are the total for the year.  With
    that in mind here are my figures:

    1960-3    0
      64      2
      65      4