link to Home Page

Re: Pole Shifts - Should We Care?

In Article <g4ic7.339$5z5.21664@reggie.win.bright.net> Thomas McDonald wrote:
> Dutch scientist purportedly working on the Discovery Channel
> mammoth project.  You did not, however, produce a single
> reference to the said Dutch scientist that one could use to
> establish his bona fides.  Who is Bas van Geel?  What are
> his qualifications relative to the subject of the floral remains
> in the mammoth's gut?  What is the "Amsterdam laboratory's"
> name and area of specialization?

This was reported in the Netherlands, on TV, in association with the
Discovery Channel mammoth info. I have no reason to doubt this, because
in part there are SEVERAL folks from the Netherlands who are on the
tt-watch mailing list where this was discussed.  If Bas van Geel stated
"We found the flowers of Artemisia" then he was WORKING with the
mammoth, had access to it, and this speaks to his qualifications, I
believe.

In Article <g4ic7.339$5z5.21664@reggie.win.bright.net> Thomas McDonald wrote:
> And what about his findings requires a polar shift to account for
> the finding of spring flora in the gut of a frozen mammoth?
> I gave you a considered, point-by-point response to your use
> of frozen mammoths as evidence of a sudden polar shift.

No, you chopped it up into pieces and then claimed you had address the
pieces when put together.  You find the murderer with blood of the
victim on his hands and examine
1. the hands
2. the blood

while not putting them together.  You proclaim he could NOT be the murderer
because

1. it is normal for him to have hands
2. it is normal for the victim to have this blood, and blood on occasion
   leaves the body and is found elsewhere.

Hello?  But how did it arrive on his hands?  You avoid the obvious!

1. the mammoths were frozen solid, please deal with DID NOT THAW
   thereafter
2. the mammoths were eating vegetation that formerly grew in the area,
   please deal with why this vegetation is not found there TODAY

In Article <g4ic7.339$5z5.21664@reggie.win.bright.net> Thomas McDonald wrote:
> Are you really saying that a polar shift happened for each
> separate instance of frozen mammoth found in Siberia,
> covering a span of about 40,000 years?

If they happen every 3,657 years, yes!  Not every passage involves a
pole shift, depending upon where the Earth is during the passage.  If on
the opposite side of the Sun, there is no more than high tides, per the
Zetas, experienced on Earth.