link to Home Page

Re: Crop Circles and Evidence

In Article: <3B7095B6.F3BA7030@flash.net> David Staup wrote:
> About two years ago while viewing the moon at about
> 200x I saw "something" pass through the fov that I
> would call an unidentified flying object. It was three
> black circles with white centers much brighter than
> the moon behind. they were in a triangle and adjacent
> to each other and appeared to be surrounded by a
> support structure... very strange. They appeared
> distinct (in focus) and took up about a fifth of
> the fov.   Now don't get me wrong I'm not claiming
> it was an alien craft, just that I can't think of
> any man made object that would fit.

Indeed, these events are recorded in the minds of the humans observing
them, but NOT often in any film or video - by design.
A year or so ago, Pat Robinson of the 700 Club made the statement on
nationwide TV that anyone talking to an alien should be stoned to death.
I believe he was advocating murder, execution by righteous Christian mob.
Could contactees be burned at the stake, and in the panic the religious
right feels over being supplanted as THE spokesperson for the
Supreme Being take all kinds of nasty turns?  You bet!  Burned at the
stake, stoned, whatever. And it's not just the nervous leadership, not
wanting to be supplanted, that would do this. Change is frightening, and
the messenger is most often attacked.  In the past, over 50 years
ago, visitations were recorded in the CONSCIOUS of the contactee, but as
things are ramping up, this has been changed to be recorded only in the
SUBCONSCIOUS of the contactee, to protect them from blabbing away and
getting stoned by Pat Robinson and his ilk.

    Indeed it is true that on occasion a video or still
    photo produces what can arguably be one of our ships,
    but the point is still hotly contested. In the minds
    of the populace at large, who cannot discern fraud
    from fact, the point is still open. In the minds of
    experts, who on occasion are fooled, even a fraction
    of a percentage point puts the issue into the
    category of arguable. We do indeed allow some shots
    to develop, and others not. Reports from disappointed
    humans, who took a shot that didn't turn out, tends
    to strengthen skepticism, and we want some of that
    for the modulating effect. Were there to be a flood of
    shots challenging the experts, from humans without
    the capacity to produce high quality fraud, the level
    of anxiety would raise too rapidly. An occasional shot,
    even from a hick incapable of producing a high quality
    fraud, is arguable. Perhaps the hick had accomplices
    in a fraud. It's arguable.

    The rule is, and will be for the near future, we keep
    the issue constantly before the populace, with a
    steadily increasing level of discussion, but always,
    always, with an element of doubt.

    This element of doubt is necessary during the
    Awakening so your populace does not become unduly
    alarmed. A faint, a palpitating heart, distractible
    excitement, arguing with friends and co-workers for a
    few days, and increased interest in UFO subjects -
    none of this is considered a show stopper. Were the
    entire populace to react like this, there would be no
    problem. The Awakening would occur tomorrow. What we
    seek to avoid is the nervous breakdown, the fear in
    friends and co-workers raising to such a level that
    they take violent steps against the reporter, or the
    intensity of fear in the observer that would make
    them susceptible, incline them, toward giving The
    Call to the Service-to-Self. For this reason
    visitations are currently recorded only in the
    subconscious.
        ZetaTalk™, Element of Doubt
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/awaken/a12.htm)