link to Home Page

Re: Has Ball Lightning been Explained?

Ace Schallger gave a detailed overview of ball lighting characteristics,
with references, which I quote briefly toward the end of this post.  He
lists:
- association with lighting and tornadoes
- can hold as a ball and travel or explode
- can penetrate glass or metal
- can hum or be silent
- can be red like a ball of fire or black, suppressing light
- can be solid or whispy
- can have anti-gravity effect upon objects

Then poses the question:

In Article  <100720011348451327%physicist@att.net> Ace Schallger wrote:
> So, what sort of phenomenon can account for all of
> these things or what underlying phenomenon can
> produce all of these effects? ...

The Zetas with to respond:

    Man is aware of electricity primarily from his
    experiences with lightning and the tiny lightning, arcs,
    that occur from static electricity.  Were it not that
    lightning, in its many forms, PRESSED itself on
    mankind, experiments with electricity would not have
    proceded.  Man wished to harness its light-giving
    qualities, and the widely used light-bulb is the result.
    But there are some 387 discrete sub-atomic particles
    composing what man understands to be the flow of
    electrons or a magnetic field. Each operates differently,
    but most are not so obvious as the electron, the
    stage-master throwing lightning bolts at the audience.
    What are some of the other components of electricity
    and magnetism, some of the other sub-atomic particles,
    and how do they cause ball lightning?

    Anti-Gravity Effect

    As we have explained, there is a sub-atomic particle
    responsible for the magnetic behavior of certain
    metals like iron.  This flows from and through those
    atoms that have an uneven distribution of electrons
    circling around the core, so the field developes around
    a single atom but the flow of this particle causes them
    all to line up in liquid iron so as a group they have a
    field where the flow of particles leaves one end of the
    field and warps around to the place where they are
    LEAST, Nature abhoring a vacumn of any type.  This
    type of flow can raise high speed trains on a rail, as in
    what is termed Magnetic Levitation, so it could certainly
    float eggs or humans during the phenomenon known
    as ball lightning.  The question that begs to be answers
    is - why do the magnetic particles hang around, and
    not disburse, as they apparently do under other
    circumstances.  After all, electro-magnetic motors are
    in common use and a single report of levitation has
    yet to be recorded.

    Ball Formation

    Mankind is aware of the brief distances and intense
    electron press required to support arcs such as arc
    welding or carbon arc lamps.  They are aware of the
    distance that lightning, representing a buildup of
    electrons in the atmosphere, can move.  In general
    this is at most for a distance ALONG the horizon
    but most often simply downward to a discharge
    point.  In fact, this is only the visible lightning, and
    arcs can and do occur over longer distances and will
    less electron press than presumed, but this type of
    activity is not showy and thus escapes mankind's
    notice.  But ball lighting hangs together, is NOT
    moving, it would seem, from a high charge to a lesser
    charge, the normal distribution of electrons that is
    so familiar and runs all manner of handy appliances.
    Consider that an electrically charged field may be
    IMMENSE, covering the horizon that can be seem
    from end to end, and rising for miles up into the sky.
    Consider that within this charged field, there are
    not simply electrons and the particle that creates the
    phenomenon of magnetism, but all the other 387
    particles that operate in a similar manner, each with
    its own desire to equalize its distribution in the
    vicinity.  Ball formation occurs when the particles
    that would disburse are FORCED to remain in the
    vicinity by a GREATER pressure from other
    particles surrounding them.

    Light Suppression

    Light bends, as anyone looking at their feet while
    standing in water is acutely aware.  Light particles
    are quick, and are used by Nature as the basis of
    sight because most of them escape and go in a
    STRAIGHT LINE, but they are not so quick as to
    escape influence.  In Black Holes, so few escape
    that the hole is identified by their absense.
    Gravity is assumed to be the shackle holding them,
    but in fact there is a phenomena of light that a
    MASS of these particles in and of itself is the
    draw that pulls nearby light particles into itself.
    Then why does light seem to move in a straight
    line, from heat and light and electricity generating
    situations?  They bolt, do they not? From stars and
    explosions and fire, they are on the run, or so it
    would seem.  Light particles as many other particles
    types form waves because of a constant
    attraction/repulsion dance they assume with each
    other.  They run from and yet run toward each other,
    always wanting homogenity of their quality but
    never able to achieve this.  The dance that particles
    from in this effort is the wave identified as a light
    wave.  So why does light move long distances,
    then, during this dance?  Momentum from an
    explosion of OTHER particles has put them on the
    move.  But in ball lightning, where an IMMENSE
    area is affecting particle equalization, these other
    particles cannot disburse, or explode, as they might
    otherwise.  It is a DELAYED explosion, so the
    light being generated within the ball can do what
    it normally does - clump!
        ZetaTalk™