link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/Nibiru/Destroyer comet during the Exodus

In Article <20010707143041.11574.00000846@ng-xb1.aol.com> Ben Ede wrote:
> On another note, are you Nancy aware that our Secret
> Government has access to mind technology which enables
> it to plant voices in the head of unsuspecting people at
> will? Maybe your Zeta voices come form much closer
> localities.

The White Brotherhood?  The psychic in white vans parked nearby?  That's
been tried a number of times.  The clues that these "messages" (and they
can read as well are send) are NOT the Zetas are many.  A humorous
example is when I'm chatting with the Zetas and ask a question and get a
simultaneour "yes" and "no" :-).  If I were NOT chatting with the Zetas,
then how the accuracy on weather changes and crop shortages and domino
earthquakes?  Humans have NOT been making those predictions, ONLY
ZetaTalk did.  They called, in 1995, the exact weather mechanisms that
are causing crop failures now, and driving the weathermen wild.  Domino
earthquakes can be plotted via earthquake database statistics, as I did.

ZetaTalk Accuracy TOPIC: http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword232.htm

When I get asked how do I KNOW they are not demons or government
psychics and the like, I ask the poster how they KNOW their mother is
their mother - she says so, others say so, and she seems to care about
you, you look a bit like her - but is this PROOF?  Yet you've been
operating like this for your whole life, that she is your mother.  How
do you KNOW that it is your spouse you are sleeping next to in the dark,
that it is he or she - the breathing rhythm, the familiar scent, the
weight on the mattress, the way the blankets are all on one side of the
bed - but is this PROOF?  Yet you're not jumping up several times a
night to check, I presume.  You operate by thousands of clues, and
verification from the patterns that present.  I likewise have those
thousands of clues as to the team of Zetas I'm working with.