link to Home Page

Planet X: ALTERNATIVE Garbage <= THOLEN! 3

This is what the Article said:

> Giant world detected in deep space
> 2001KX76 shows up as two [red] coloured dots against the stars
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1419000/1419508.stm
>
> 4. “2001 KX76 ... orbit is inclined by approximately 20
>     degrees with respect to the major planets, but the
>     detailed shape of its orbit remains uncertain.”
>
>     Ah, but you can be certain that it or some other newly
>     discovered rock orbiting nicely along with Pluto will
>     be discovered IN the general vicinity of our coordinates.
>     This is a 20 degree BELOW the ecliptic, please note.
>          ZetaTalk™

Disinfo and confusion already, David!  Tisk.  By the by, David, as an
astronomer in Hawaii, do you get employed in any way by NASA?  Are you
associated with the NEAT program?  As a professor, a phD, are you in
line to become one of their Principal Investigators?  Have you been one
of those in the past?  I asked these questions before, and you ignored
them.