link to Home Page

Re: Nancy Lieder Exposed!

In Article <3B314C28.CBC2EE93@company.com> The Small Kahuna wrote:
> Fridrik Skulason wrote:
>>   4) There really are alien voices in her head.  Nancy is
>>      unknowingly part of an experiment, meant to
>>      determine whether humans are really intelligent ;-)
>>
>>   5) See above, except this is the aliens' idea of a great
>>      joke .... "Hey Zwrknkkwwl, lets' see what we can
>>      get the human to believe today!"
>>
>>  other possible explanations, anyone?
>
> 1) the message is sufficiently controversial in and of itself, and
>    it is also very threatening.
>
> 2) The choice of messenger and her inability to master the
>    nuances of heavy scientific material wraps it all in a
>    stigma and aura of 'deniability'.  Thus one is not forced
>    to confront the issue, one is "allowed to".

Deniability, and the threatening nature of the message, are key.  People
react to the news of something as terrible as a passing monster planet
tipping their world over and causing massive tidal waves and crust
crunching in different ways.

Take the average family paying a mortage and dealing with allergies and
wondering if they should invite the boss over for a cookout.  If the
message is that the house will be underwater shortly and not come up for
air, that little Johnny won’t be able to get any asmtha medication again
but the dust in the air will be very much worse, and all that snuggling
up to the boss done in the past won’t matter a wit, then this family
might stop paying the mortgage, stop caring for Johnny the next time he
starts gasping for air, and ignore the bosses demands at work.

Take the average company trying to balance the expectations of
stockholders with employee complaints and regulatory requirements with
their need to maintain market share.  If the message is that their
employees won’t be able to get to work, what with the roads torn up and
bridges down and no gasoline to pump in any case, and that their
employees won’t be thinking about work, but not to worry as there won’t
be anyone buying their product in the future, then the corporation might
stop paying taxes to the government or trying to produce their product
at all, but might rush to the White House and try to demand that they
get some service for all those contributions they made during the last
election.

Take the global banking industry and stock markets and Big 5 governments
trying to keep it all humming so they can be re-elected or continue to
take home their fat bonuses.  If the message is that they will be
irrelevant because the medium of exchange will be needles and thread or
matches or seed in future, and that they will be put down on a level
with their gardener or cook, then they would NOT be keen on a messenger
that was undeniable, had absolute proof, and was setting off panic.

Deniable messages are tolerated.  The smear campaign rises in proportion
to the convincing nature of the argument.  Undeniable messengers, as in
a government agent coming forth with confirmable documentation, tend to
meet an early death.  ZetaTalk is deniable.  It’s a telepathic message,
the true messenger not in evidence.  It’s presented by a novice, a woman
without titles or advanced degrees, so is not considered from an
authority.  It can be explored by those ready to think about the
message, but denied and ignored by those who find their blood pressure
rising or a state of panic about get a grip on them.

This is what I’ve experienced, or had reported to me, on how people
react - true stories:

1. A man with a CIA background learns enough from classified documents
   to take ZetaTalk seriously.  While not revealing classified info, he
   presents geo change FACTS to his father, who lives on the Gulf Coast and
   is subject to inundation increasingly.  The father understands that
   corporate and government interests can squelch a public announcement, so
   asks an inlaw who is a mega-corporate man and has those kind of contacts
   to have been alerted in some manner.  The mega-corp guy will talk about
   anything, but when asked about the impending global mess, falls oddly
   and firmly silent.  This is taken to be a confirmation, and father now
   debates what he can DO about it.  Being frail and old, he decides to
   deny, and now becomes closed to any discussions, which are now termed
   “nonsense”.

2. A woman with a science background, whose life involved working in
   University labs and pulling down grants for scientific research, is
   pressed to review the history of Earth’s past pole shifts based on geo
   evidence.  She at first “does not have time” but finally is forced to
   sort through this as she is going to a group meeting and others will be
   talking about this, and heaven forbid she should have failed to do her
   homework.  She now asks “if a pole shift is coming, why would anyone
   want to live?”  Shortly thereafter, she falls ill, developing multiple
   illnesses in fact, and does poorly.

3. A family, living on a coast and having the funds to either prepare or
   not, debates making changes in their lives “just in case”.  The options
   range from dislocating the family and jerking the kids from school to
   staying where they are and living the good life big time, going out with
   the first wave.  As time passes, they simultaneously both prepare and
   deny.  On the one hand, taking steps to be able to help the family
   survive and live a healthy lifestyle afterwards, while increasingly
   grasping at any alternative explanation for the current earth changes so
   carefully documented in patterns within the Troubled Times pages.

No one would be unaffected.  The reactions would range from concern
about others to more self interest.  As the Zetas say:

    There are several factors at play which influence
    how people react and when they react. Resistance
    is one factor. When a push is made in the direction
    of more exposure to the facts and discussion, those
    who do not want to hear this information push back.
    The push back can be because it frightens them, or
    because they are frankly hoping to keep the facts
    from everyone else, or because they fear panic in the
    masses. ...

    Resistance is a factor that causes information sources
    that become too assertive of aggressive to be stomped
    upon. It's relative. As the information rises like a
    tide, the fear and resistance rise so that active measures
    are taken to undercut the information source.
    Therefore, becoming more accurate in predictions,
    more real and believable, may in fact be the wrong
    thing to do in that the forces of fear, and there are
    many of them in the establishment who control media
    and financial resources, may turn around and
    aggressively undercut the message. So to some degree,
    it is better to balance being aggressive so as not to
    incite reactions.
        ZetaTalk™, Resistance
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p115.htm)