link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: EARTHQUAKE Increase

In Article <3B23AA30.CD84AA4B@someInternetProvider.com> Vencislav wrote:
> this sounds interesting, and since I'm new to this
> news group, I have question about that Planet X.
>
> 1) Why this is still not available to the public, I mean,
>    if there is going to be major climate change, or
>    even pole shift, then everybody should know about
>    that upcoming catastrophe.
>
> 2) What does calculations about Planet X are saying,
>    when it will come close to Sun/Earth and disturb it?

Certain folks (NASA, CIA, Big 5 Gov'mt Heads, etc.) know it's coming,
and the impact.  Planet X was confirmed inbound by NASA in 1983, front
page article in the Washington Post on Dec 31, 1983 re that.

They can't do anything to stop it.  They can't feed the 10% that will
survive, can't comfort the 90% that will die, don't want bank failure or
a market crash until the end so the rich and powerful can continue their
lifestyle unabated and themselves prepare undisturbed by your messy
panic.  So they are lying.  Nothing new, they lied about JFK and Iran
Contra and why it was necessary to deny the American public their
elected President (Gore).  They feel they can get away with anything.
If this leaves you hanging, without info until the end, when you can't
take yourself or family to safety, so be it.  THEY will be sitting safe
and sound, or so they hope.

The Zetas have told us that the passage will occur in 2003, May 15th is
a good target, but it will come a tad after that by days.  They want you
to be in a safe place BY that date. For detail ZetaTalk on the above,
read the Pole Shift section (what the impact of the passage will be),
Government section (re the coverup), and the Troubled Times pages for
information related to this and WHAT TO DO about it (i.e. solutions to
survival for the common man).

ZetaTalk: http://www.zetatalk.com
Troubled Times: http://www.zetatalk.com/thub.htm

PS: I'm not trolling, as the FACTS presented in other postings today
present.  This is dead serious business!