link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: TIDAL WAVES Recorded

In Article <IeDQ6.8051$WI.2236971@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> Dave Tholen wrote:
> Nancy Lieder writes:
>> The line of water pressure moves in all directions, as it
>> does if a plate underwater drops several feet, creating a
>> new place for water to go, or subducts to reduce the space
>> where water exists.
>
> I'm talking about an asteroid several KILOMETERS in
> diameter.  Makes a plate drop of "several feet" seem rather
> paltry in comparison.

The Zetas are dying to jump into this ...

    Is this a Tholen special, taking a piece of the evidence
    under discussion and stating it and it ALONE is under
    discussion?  Given what our emissary, Nancy, has put
    forth on this newsgroup recently, about geological evidence
    both past and present and folklore recorded, that you
    chose to insist that a HYPOTHETICAL reason for this
    evidence, which can only stand if isolated from ALL the
    facts, be examined is escapism.  We thought better of you,
    David, and hope you will rise to the issues presented here,
    as a learned man.

    What David is doing here would be akin, in a court of law
    examining a rape, to the following.  The prosecutor brings
    in evidence that:
    - the victim was found shortly after midnight, in a hysterical
      state, with fresh blood running down her legs and wet
      from the sweat of a frantic fight, though the night was cool
    - taken to a local hospital by the car that picked her up,
      frantic and screaming, semen so fresh that it was
      considered by the lab to be less than one hour old was
      collected from the victim
    - friends and business associates of the victim were
      interviewed and learned that she had left a late evening
      business meeting at 10:30 that evening, and had
      declined a ride home wanting to walk and sort out her
      thoughts
    - residents in a block midway between her meeting and
      her home had heard a scream, about 11:00, but were
      unable to locate the source, though several had come
      out of their homes and looked about

    David, the defense (in this analogy defense of the rapist,
    but in the Planet X discussion, in defense of the Planet X
    cover-up and government alternative explanations for
    geological evidence), ignoring the evidence, insists that
    the prosecution MUST address whether the following
    scenarios are possible:
    - Little Green Men did it, and stole the defendant's
      semen to cover their tracks
    - the victim just wants to be a movie star, and is
      practicing in front of the jury
    - a screaming meteor went by that night, causing the
      block residents to all exit their homes seeking the
      source of a scream they heard

    In a court of law, David would be required to provide
    EVIDENCE that any of his alternative scenarios were
    realistic, BEFORE the prosecutor need address them.
    Else, it is assumed to be a delay or distraction attempt,
    which this is.  What evidence has DAVID provided that
    an impact could:

    1. cause the oceans of the world to drop 16-20 feet within
       the last 3,500 years, such that WATER POLISHED
       STONES are ABOVE the tide line WORLDWIDE.
       This would require a impact that affected, evenly,
       the oceans worldwide, and created waves that washed
       the stones for years, to coincide with the evidence.

           Has David demonstrated how an impact would be
           even throughout the world, and create waves that
           lasted for years?

    2.  cause the Earth's crust to shift such that Mastodons
        which had only moments before been munching on
        green grass found themselves in the polar circle and
        were flash frozen and preserved in that state for the
        next few thousand years.

           Has David demonstrated how an impact would
           cause a crust shift?

    3. cause magnetic resonance to be strongest approximately
       2,000 years ago, per human recording, yet be
       diminishing since that point such that it is estimated that
       within another 1,250 years there will be NO magnetic
       field on Earth, at the current rate.

          Does an impact have this effect on the magnetic
          core of the Earth, and has David provided evidence
          of this?

    If the Moon were to drop into the Pacific, would a wave
    deposit whales on mountain tops?  Indeed, and more than
    that would be found in the mountains, but the evidence
    does NOT line up with such an occurrence during the last
    few thousand years, which is what he was asked to address.
    Is this how you got your doctorate, David, by defining the
    arena to be such a tiny area that you could make any claim,
    and there would be no facts to contest it?  This is a WHOLE
    WORLD cataclysm, affecting ALL ASPECTS of the
    physical world.  Address that please, while trying to defend
    the lies that NASA and their lackeys have foisted upon the
    public.
        ZetaTalk™