link to Home Page

Re: 10th Planet / Pioneer Probes / Dead Star Enyclopedia Diagram

In Article <zIWO6.5786$WI.1947681@typhoon.hawaii.rr.com> David Tholen wrote:
> Steve Havas wrote:
>> Question: Theoretically, how might an earth size object directly
>> on the other side of the sun and in the same orbit of earth affect
>> such probes?
>
> Such a planet would perturb the position of the Sun
> and therefore the origin of the reference frame in which
> the distant object's orbit is given.

If the Earth's twin was in a balanced orbit exactly opposite the Earth,
as the Zetas have stated, it would NOT perturb the Sun, it being an
equal pull on the Sun in both directions. This supports the Zeta
description of the Earth's dead twin and its position exactly opposite
Earth in the same orbit track.

In Article <990659687.437.0.nnrp-09.9e989a91@news.demon.co.uk> George Dishman wrote:
> The anomaly measured is quoted as 8.74 * 10^-8 cm/s^2
> or 874 pm/s^2 and has been almost constant from 20AU
> to about 70AU. ... The effect of a planet at 1AU from the
> Sun opposite earth and of similar mass would create an
> acceleration of 45 pm/s^2 at 20 AU and 4 pm/s^2 at 70 AU.
> ... both craft are accelerating towards the Sun  Basically,
> because the acceleration has not changed as the distance
> has more than trebled, it is not possible to explain this
> with any reasonable combination of undiscovered bodies.

This is assuming that either the Earth's dead twin, opposite Earth in
the same orbit around the Sun, or Planet X some 9 Sun-Pluto distances
out, would be the DOMINANT force affecting the probe.  At 20 to 70 AU,
where the acceleration toward the Sun is being noted, planets in the
Earth orbit would not be the dominant factor, I presume.   This supports
the Zeta explanation of the buffeting from the side to side by the same
sub-atomic particle flow creating the ecliptic plane in the first place
as the explanation of why the probes are slowing.