link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: Continental RIP

In Article <tg5jhbn8b7bde4@corp.supernews.com> Bob May wrote:
> Then planet x is always amongst us as the process
> is a steady continuing one rather than one that
> happens only once in a while.

So we experience no aftershocks?  Even with bitsy quakes of 7.0+, we
have lots of aftershocks, adjustments.  Then we're told that pressure
builts along a sliding plate, releasing during a quake, then returning
to the buildup of pressure.  Why can't this happen, for millenium, after
the wrenching changes that a pole shift imposes?  Is there some rule
that says how long adjustment periods, aftershocks or whatever one might
call them, can go on?  Why did our plates get out of balance with each
other IN THE FIRST PLACE?  This is all because of where they arrived
after the last pole shift, etc., and they are still adjusting.  Or are
they out of balance from when Pangea was a whole, and decided to gently
jiggle apart, as some would have us believe.  Here's some existing
ZetaTalk describing what out-of-adjustment happens during a pole shift.
Where's the Chiropractor?

    Continents squeezed together invariably find one
    plate or the other acting as the loser, subducting or
    fracturing into pieces that slant at an angle to form
    new mountain ranges. For every adjustment where
    the continents or land are being wrenched apart,
    there is a collateral squeezing of plates elsewhere.
    On the Earth, this squeezing occurs along the Pacific
    Rim, with Japan and the Philippines, along with the
    whole western coast of the Americas, getting the
    brunt of this squeeze. This is often the case, and thus
    as a result of the coming pole shift, new land will
    emerge near Antarctica between the tip of Africa and
    South America due to pressure against the western
    coast of South America. Due to the strength of the
    Antarctic plate, this pressure will be relieved by
    allowing the Antarctic plate to ride over the
    bordering plates, thus creating new land.

    Where this squeezing causes new land to rise is
    where plates fracture, freeing a portion of a plate to
    act on its own. Squeezing can force land under, to
    relieve the stress, but can also pop land up, so that
    it rides above another plate. What occurs when an
    overriding plate moves across or pushes against an
    underlying plate depends primarily on what the
    underlying plate presents. If the land is fairly flat,
    the overriding plate will go for a ride, with
    anything on the underlying plate scraped along or
    crushed underneath. If the land is hilly or
    mountainous itself, the hills and mountains will be
    compressed and crumpled, creating a situation
    where rocks and earth are flying about, tumbling
    and spewing.
        ZetaTalk™, Sinking or Rising
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p88.htm)