link to Home Page

Re: Planet X: MAY Coordinates

"Bob May" <bobmay@nethere.com> wrote in message
news:tflpisrbbjta03@corp.supernews.com...
> A side note is that iridium is not red at all nor will it form any alloys or
> molecules that are red or even resembling anything that could be construed
> as being anywhere near red in color.

Where did I say iridium was red? I said the iron oxide was red. The iridium,
in very trace quantities, is present in these layers of iron oxide which
tend to be microscopically thin as deposited.

The most plausible study of this has been done by Dr. Paul LaViolette.

(Sept. 1979): LaViolette theorized that if a cosmic ray volley (superwave)
had passed by at the end of the ice age, it would have pushed nearby
interstellar dust into the solar system. To test this, he began a plan to
analyze ice age polar ice for traces of cosmic dust.

(1981 - 82): LaViolette was the first to measure the extraterrestrial
material content of prehistoric polar ice. Using the neutron activation
analysis technique, he found high levels of iridium and nickel in 6 out of
the 8 polar ice dust samples (35k to 73k yrs BP), an indication that they
contain high levels of cosmic dust.  In addition, he discovered gold in one
50,000 year old sample, making this the first time gold had been discovered
in polar ice.

(1995): Cosmochemists publish observations showing that Helium-3
concentrations in ocean sediments, an indicator of extraterrestrial dust
influx, changed by over 3 fold on a 100,000 year cycle between 250,000 and
450,000 years ago.

(1981): Having found very high concentrations of tin in a 50,000 year old
ice core dust sample along with gold, silver, antimony, iridium, and nickel,
LaViolette theorized that this tin-rich dust was of interstellar origin and
that the tin might contain an isotopic anomaly.

(Jan. 1984): Geochemists at Curtin University (Australia) in collaboration
with LaViolette used a mass spectrometry technique to determine the isotopic
ratios of an unirradiated portion of the tin-rich dust sample. They found
significant isotopic anomalies in four isotopes thereby confirming
LaViolette's prediction that the tin dust is of extraterrestrial origin.
This marked the first time that tin isotopic anomalies had been discovered.

(1983): In his dissertation, LaViolette demonstrated that the last ice age
was ended by a 2000 year long global warming which he calls the Terminal
Pleistocene Interstadial (TPI) identified with the Alleröd-Bölling
interstadial in the north. He also proposed that this was followed by a
global return to glacial conditions, identified with the Younger Dryas in
the north. He showed that the melting of the ice sheets was synchronous in
the northern and southern hemispheres and was brought about by cosmic
causes.

(1983): LaViolette linked geomagnetic reversals to cosmic dust bombardment
and the reversals occurred nearly instantaneous.

(1989 - 95): Geophysicists reported their analysis of a geomagnetic reversal
recorded in the Steens Mountain lava formation, conclusively demonstrating
that during this reversal the Earth's magnetic pole changed direction as
fast as 8 degrees per day. It confirmed Dr. LaViolette's mechanism of rapid
change.

(1979): LaViolette discovered that the ancient star lore conveyed the idea
of an explosive outburst, and specified a significant past date of 13,865 ±
150 years B.C. which also is encoded in the ancient Egyptian Dendereh
zodiac.  Also LaViolette found that myths, customs and esoteric lore
descendent from prehistoric times indicated events that catastrophically
affect the Earth and solar system in recurrent cycles with the most recent
event occurring near the end of the last ice age. He wrote up this idea in
an unpublished paper in 1979 and formally published these ideas in 1995 and
1997 in his books Beyond the Big Bang and Earth Under Fire. In Earth Under
Fire he also connected Mayan cosmology and World Ages with the Galactic
events. He began discovering these associations around 1987.

(1994 - 1998): In a December 1994 magazine article and later in his book
Maya Cosmogenesis 2012 (1998), John Major Jenkins presented his findings
that Mayan lore contains a Galactic center oriented cosmology that
specifically refers to the Galactic center vicinity (ecliptic-Galactic plane
crossing point) in connection with the occurrence of the Mayan World Ages.
One of his findings is that the Mayan calendar 2012 AD end date, which
designates the end of the present World Age, also indicates the time when
the Earth's precessing axis will be maximally tipped in the direction of
this Galactic plane intersection point. Jenkins was not aware of
LaViolette's work at the time he wrote, so his findings constitute an
instance of independent discovery and corroboration. Jenkins went into much
greater depth in exploring Mayan cosmological references to the Galactic
center, but did not explore the Galactic explosion/Earth cataclysm theme
discovered by LaViolette.

(NOTE:  there are others who believe the end date of the Mayan calendar is
actually 2002 or 2003 and not 2012).

(1999): Jay Weidner and Vincent Bridges have deciphered a stone monument
cipher that was erected in a French monestary at Hendaye during the 17th
century. They find that its message attributes the biblical cataclysm to a
celestial double catastrophe and that its encoded astrological chart
specifies the year 2002 AD as the date of the next apocalyptic event. In
1997 they encountered Dr. LaViolette's work and realized that the Galactic
center cataclysm he was describing explained the message on the stone cross
at Hendaye. They have published their findings in a book entitled MONUMENT
TO THE END OF TIME: Alchemy, Fulcanelli and the Great Cross, Vol. I The
Cross at Hendaye

(NOTE: to relate the idea of a DOUBLE catastrophe above to that of Nancy
Lieder, if the crossing planet passes close by the earth on both inbound and
outbound legs, a double catastrophe would be experienced about 7-9 years
apart).

(2000): LaViolette discovered that the largest acidity spike in the entire
Antarctic ice core began about 13,880 B.C. and tailed off about 13,785 B.C.,
thereby corroborating the date encoded in zodiac star lore.
S. Welknelk <not@home.com>