link to Home Page

Re: Closed orbits/WAS Hi Nancy :-))

In Article <Pine.LNX.4.10.10105090208200.955-100000@localhost.localdomain> Axel Harvey wrote:
> On Tue, 8 May 2001, Paul Lutus wrote:
>> 3. All orbits for which n > 2 are innately unstable, chaotic, and are not
>> soluble in closed form as the n = 2 case is.

Unstable, yes.  The Zetas described the point when Planet X has both its
foci behind it as an unstable point, when it would be subject to "the
call of the wild".

    Having passed by the Sun, [Planet X] now slows. The rate
    of slowing is dependent on two factors, essentially - its speed
    and the fact that both its gravitational masters are now behind it.
    As fast as [Planet X] picked up speed approaching your Sun, it
    slows even faster, the nearness of your Sun behind it no small
    factor in this. Nevertheless, for a traveling planet the size of
    [Planet X], putting on the brakes and turning about is no small
    matter. It must first come to a stop, which it does in
    approximately 2 years 3 months after passing your Sun.
    [Planet X]'s orbit takes it well away from the Sun after passage,
    so that it moves out a distance equal to 1/4 of the distance
    between the Sun and its other foci before it slows to a stop.
    After passing through the Solar System, [Planet X] moves out
    on the opposite side some 3.560 times the distance from your
    Sun to its farthest planet, Pluto, then stops. It then hovers, not
    moving, essentially, for 3 years 6 months, and then slowly
    begins a return trip which telescopes or mirrors the voyage out.
        ZetaTalk™ in [Planet X] Orbit
            (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s29.htm)

    [Planet X] hovers for the length of time it does before
    returning because of what we will term the call of the wild.
    Having stopped in its tracks [Planet X] is in a vulnerable position,
    and in point of fact could become caught in a new pattern of
    motion should the objects around it present a new dynamic. It
    has stopped, dead still, and thus is in a virginal position of
    having no commitments. During most passages of [Planet X]
    there is no contest, but in some cases there are other
    attractions nearby that create confusion. The upshot of this is
    that [Planet X] may delay longer before setting out on its
    return passage, but the factors in your part of the Universe are
    not such as to change the outcome.
        ZetaTalk™ in Second Pass
             (http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s35.htm)